NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Care to share your build?
Time to let the cat out the bag. This is New Game Plus run, what this means is that the Titles are a VERY strong benefit the passives make prison mode easier (although not to easy). But disregarding that, my build consist of Strength (SUPER needed) as she doesnt use sexual skills (unless I allow her and its usually only with nerds as Footjob is a Sadist skill) and Agility is SUPER needed since you arent using a halbard which allows for group hits and unarmed combat is strictly 1 hit attacks. I make sure I also have Enough Will power and energy(mostly willpower to lower desires so she doesnt get fucked) Stamina takes a backseat tho.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65
Apr 23, 2018
Time to let the cat out the bag. This is New Game Plus run, what this means is that the Titles are a VERY strong benefit the passives make prison mode easier (although not to easy). But disregarding that, my build consist of Strength (SUPER needed) as she doesnt use sexual skills (unless I allow her and its usually only with nerds as Footjob is a Sadist skill) and Agility is SUPER needed since you arent using a halbard which allows for group hits and unarmed combat is strictly 1 hit attacks. I make sure I also have Enough Will power and energy(mostly willpower to lower desires so she doesnt get fucked) Stamina takes a backseat tho.
While it does make sense that it is a new game+ run, I cannot help but feel a bit saddened from this news
I dunno, I was hoping for you to be some sort of mad god strategist that just played the game so much he managed to forge a route for an epic build possible to be made in one run
Still, very nice work

And do passives really make prison mode easier?
I always saw them as debuffs to Karryn and sex attack unlockers, I'm guessing the Sadistic passives are the ones helping?
I never really went deep into the sadist tree, I always preferred the masochist way so I don't know what those do

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
While it does make sense that it is a new game+ run, I cannot help but feel a bit saddened from this news
I dunno, I was hoping for you to be some sort of mad god strategist that just played the game so much he managed to forge a route for an epic build possible to be made in one run
Still, very nice work

I always saw them as debuffs to Karryn and sex attack unlockers, I'm guessing the Sadistic passives are the ones helping?
I never really went deep into the sadist tree, I always preferred the masochist way so I don't know what those do
Well I went on a 70 Day run on Prisoner Mode with a fresh save and remained Pure all the way and at that point I could have gone "forever", since I had + Control and Riots were impossible. So it is doable.

0v3rkill

Mar 14, 2020
Hey guys, is there a way of somehow cheating order? I have cleared lvl 4 on a slut build, but through many losses my order dropped to 5 and I have -15 control and lvl 2 is rioting. My karryn has 30% fatigue so idk If I will win all 5 fights to subdue a riot and I will lose. any help is appreciated.
Use CCMod linked in extras, you can set minimal order to whatever number you want. This and a bunch of other nice settings. I never play this game without setting minimal order to 1.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Still, very nice work

To be fair If I DID do a new run I could still accomplish the same thing albeit harder as by my 3rd playthrough( which is this) I understood the mechanics fully and how turn system works with when and how to manage willpower. Also it is not just sadistic titles. Earlier I said I didn't fully slut her out but that doesn't mean she was pure she had sex...like a lot BUT she was the dominant one. Most of my passives are very beneficial since she was more of a sadist or just a strong combatant. In the end titles passives are a VERY beneficial thing, tho its not the save all as your build is the big determine in how fast you shit the bucket.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
And as the player I have arbitrarily decided that if you:

1. Wear nothing but high heels, a thong but no bra, a tube made of cloth that barely contains your ginormous breasts/ass and is practically begging to be pulled down, like if a thread from it got caught in a door people would be talking about the aftermath until the day they died. (Her weapon of choice doubles as an impromtu stripper poll that hasn't been used as an actual weapon since the 1400's. The Sherriff Karryn bage and officer Karryn hat? Really?)

2. Dress proactively (understatement of the century right here.), especially to your job as the warden of a maximum security prison (Ironic) FOR MEN...

Technically you are right, but I don't think anyone but you is going to buy what you are selling. At the vary least she makes some very poor life choices, kinda like the people she works with... And lastly, not a pure run, it's S&M. Also can my Karryn be a Doctor? Or a star athlete? Musician? Actor? No? She can either be a sub or a dom you say? Hmmm...
You forgot to add that the very first decision the MC takes is whether to:

- walk naked into a prison full of men stares through the left door
- or walk naked into a prison full of men stares through the middle door
- or walk naked into a prison full of men stares through the right door

Indeed, Steam could advertise this game as a multi-layered, engaging, well-balanced and detailed professional career simulator, with plethora of wholesome jobs and extracurricular activities to choose from: a receptionist, a waitress, a gloryhole inspector and finally, a stripper. The fact that as a receptionist you can swallow visitors' cocks while getting buttfucked by goblins, or chug mugfuls of cum as a waitress, or I don't know give blowjobs in the gloryhole of all things imaginable just proves how this game delivers as a sandbox and build-your-own-adventure experience, with all the naughty bits implemented purely by accident and completely avoidable, like totally.

Apr 23, 2018
Well I went on a 70 Day run on Prisoner Mode with a fresh save and remained Pure all the way and at that point I could have gone "forever", since I had + Control and Riots were impossible. So it is doable.
But did you get to the last floor?
Because I also was able to get a positive control while going full physical but that usually lasted until the 2nd floor, after which, orcs and thugs would hit me for a billion damage and I would be K.O.d quickly
Also remember that high order = less income
So even if in conbat you're doing nicely, you'll most likely be in the red in finances making buying edicts hard
To be fair If I DID do a new run I could still accomplish the same thing albeit harder as by my 3rd playthrough( which is this) I understood the mechanics fully and how turn system works with when and how to manage willpower. Also it is not just sadistic titles. Earlier I said I didn't fully slut her out but that doesn't mean she was pure she had sex...like a lot BUT she was the dominant one. Most of my passives are very beneficial since she was more of a sadist or just a strong combatant. In the end titles passives are a VERY beneficial thing, tho its not the save all as your build is the big determine in how fast you shit the bucket.
She had lots of sex in the previois runs or in this 3rd run which should be your virgin run?
Because if it happened in the previous 2 runs then I am still confused as to how passives are more beneficial than they are a detriment since most of them reduce stats and desire requirements
If it is happening in this 3rd run then I can understand their usefulness since they improve sex attacks but that would void this as a pure physical run, only keep it as a virgin run which is still nice but quite a bit less impressive

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
But did you get to the last floor?
Because I also was able to get a positive control while going full physical but that usually lasted until the 2nd floor, after which, orcs and thugs would hit me for a billion damage and I would be K.O.d quickly
Also remember that high order = less income
So even if in conbat you're doing nicely, you'll most likely be in the red in finances making buying edicts hard
Yeah, beat the 4th Floor Boss on Day 70. That's why I stopped there.

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
She can't stop! I have broken the game with mods and cheats
My Karryn is like yours, that infinite loop of orgasm only happen in strip club after you remove her panties and the amount of pleasure that she is gaining is determined by sight pleasure, so i thought, then if i use all sight equipment everything will be fine, right? Or so i thought, so i just messed around with one of these two folders, js.remtairyKarrynSex or/and js.remtairyKarryn, basically prompted her sight accessories to give a bunch of sight resist, hope that helped.

boolausus123

Apr 11, 2020
When doing the reception job and someone asks Karryn to massage her breasts as well as kiss her, is there something else they can ask like asking her to suck his cock or something?

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
When doing the reception job and someone asks Karryn to massage her breasts as well as kiss her, is there something else they can ask like asking her to suck his cock or something?
Yes, titjob, blowjob, kissing, anal sex, all depending on your reputation level

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
He's talking about title passives. They're pretty much exclusively positive.

If you collect them over multiple playthroughs, they stack up, each giving something positive, be it +1 strength, +1 mind, or maybe just -10 expenses.

Reactions: NekoPi
Apr 23, 2018
He's talking about title passives. They're pretty much exclusively positive.

If you collect them over multiple playthroughs, they stack up, each giving something positive, be it +1 strength, +1 mind, or maybe just -10 expenses.
Oooooh, Title Passives, not Passives
That makes more sense, thanks
Yeah, beat the 4th Floor Boss on Day 70. That's why I stopped there.
Well shit, I must just be bad with physical builds then
I guess I should stick with gangbang builds until I learn some more

Reactions: NekoPi

rrrrdddd

Apr 2, 2021
is there a list of every sex 'scene' or position around? like the level defeat scenes, the goblin cunnilingus one and so on

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes