chopish

Sep 12, 2020
Hey i got a question
So heres the thing i wanna run the prison as a Dominatrix Ruler i get to torture the rioters but if lets say every three or two days theres no riot i get to "reward" the guards hell even some prisoners is that possible? And also is there a "you can fuck me but you cant defeat me" build?
I believe that the base game makes this impossible the way you want to do it. But you can always figure out what will get you and modify the game to make it happen. But no, I don't think it can happen organically.

Reactions: GasMaskWarrior

丢雷猫

Oct 11, 2021
Hi does the mods work on the latest ver( 0.9b.j )??
if it works, how to install it?? i cant get it to work.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
When we get the game on steam, can we still mess with the game files as shared in the mod/tweak guide?
15th december
In like 3 days.

Yes, that is most likely. The steam version folders will probably be build slightly different but the main files shouldn´t have changed.

Reactions: desong

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
So does anyone know if version V10.i is 100% compatible with the final steam release?

I think it should be. Since the steam release might as well get a few more patches over the next month.
So this version is the base frame for the final release and should act as the final release in a way.

inaruslynx

Jul 19, 2017
I wanna know if they'll do an android version now. Not that I suppose it really matters with JoiPlay. But it would be cool if there was an official version we could buy for Android that ran better than JoiPlay.

Hipz

May 25, 2019
So does anyone know if version V10.i is 100% compatible with the final steam release?

I think it should be. Since the steam release might as well get a few more patches over the next month.
So this version is the base frame for the final release and should act as the final release in a way.
It should be. I've been playing with the same save file since 0.6 or 0.7 and it still compatible with every version until now.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
It should be. I've been playing with the same save file since 0.6 or 0.7 and it still compatible with every version until now.
I know. Its amazing how well they programmed this. I played my V0.1 or V0.2 file all the way to V0.9.
There have been bugs and really minor ones. Although I obviously couldn´t tell if some ingame factors went off balance since I had nothing to compare it with. Thats why I asked.

Lukekane

Sep 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this working on Joiplay? When I try it just says "game type not supported"
Edit: It works now. Ignore this.

Last edited:

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
I have a few questions about the game mechanics.

Do I understand correctly the lvl system?
Like for example each lvl is 10 whatever attributes you gain and you have a lvl cap determined by the controlled floors.

If its true is the best way to maximize charm getting deafeated after the start to learn sex skills faster and maximize charm growth while keeping all other growts as low as possible?

Whats the formula for sex dmg?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I have a few questions about the game mechanics.

Do I understand correctly the lvl system?
Like for example each lvl is 10 whatever attributes you gain and you have a lvl cap determined by the controlled floors.

If its true is the best way to maximize charm getting deafeated after the start to learn sex skills faster and maximize charm growth while keeping all other growts as low as possible?

Whats the formula for sex dmg?
sex damage= skill level(example: kiss skill level)+ Dexterity

4.60 star(s) 391 Votes