popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Hope 1.0 adds some serious optimization, cause the game can really lag like ass. I know it's because of all the scripts, but still

Teylan

Mar 26, 2019
After I finally made it to the riot suppression edict and basically won the game from that point forward, I feel like I'm entitled to not having to deal with that shitty annoying time-wasting mechanic ever again on subsequent playthroughs. If you're like me and don't want to have to deal with that shit, here's how to disable rioting from the RemtairyPrison.js file.
(Maybe someone already posted how to do this, maybe not, whatever)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no idea if this breaks anything else in the game and I'm not going to check through the code for that, but it seems like to me that it doesn't have any negative consequences. I love this game but goddamn it really tests my patience sometimes when I'm not cooming to it

Edit: Alternatively, I was just looking through the code again and realized that you could just disable parts of rioting to make it easier, such as disabling the edicts being removed upon rioting, or changing how many rooms riot to begin with. Just pick and choose which parts of the code to remove or change in that case, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adachithepersona4

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Can someone share the edict-build and strategy for virgin run on Prison mode difficulty?

I hit the deadend on level 4. The enemies are way too strong. My build is Mind-Endurace-Dexterity build.

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Can someone share the edict-build and strategy for virgin run on Prison mode difficulty?

I hit the deadend on level 4. The enemies are way too strong. My build is Mind-Endurace-Dexterity build.
Virgin slut or virgin fighter? Your build sounds like the latter but you're going to have to be a little more specific about what kind of problems you're having.

Reactions: Hipz

Hipz

May 25, 2019
Virgin slut or virgin fighter? Your build sounds like the latter but you're going to have to be a little more specific about what kind of problems you're having.
Virgin fighther. The problem I'm facing is the difficulty spike on level 4.

I barely beat the lizard boss on level 3 by mixing between using flaunt to make enemy horny and jerkoff while my Karryn try to beat them down with combat skills. However, when I'm on level 4 I can't even pass the first enemy mob becuase my Karryn is too weak to beat them ;(. They either one shot me or it take forever to kill a single enemy.

I can't grind on the other level either. It seems like the riot enemies on level 1-3 are too weak for my Karryn to gain anymore stats. This is my third or forth run on this difficulty. So I have a decent amount of title to give me bonuses. Probably I need more titles to do a virgin run, I guess?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
For all of you grandmasters of the game.

Is it possible to do a virgin run on the full game or is it inevitable for Karryn to end up a slut?
If it's possible, how hard is it to achieve on each difficulty?

Hipz

May 25, 2019

Is it possible to do a virgin run on the full game or is it inevitable for Karryn to end up a slut?
- On the easy difficulty, I don't know... I've never played this mode yet but I guess I wouldn't be too hard.
- On the medium difficulty (warden mode?), it would be a challenging if you are new to the game. It would take you a few runs to fully understand the game machanics. I think this is the best difficulty to play the game.
- On the hard difficulty (Prisoner mode), it's really really difficult. It's only for a player that fully understand the game mechanics and looking for a challenge. It's not impossible but not for your first few attempts in the game.

The gameplay is that good. It keep me playing and try new strategies in different playstyles. I think it's even better than average turnbased JRPG games.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Possible to make only goblins appear as customers at receptionist job? (instead of humans and goblins)

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Someone managed to defeat Gobriel? How to do it? Looks like the enemies are infinity and they just keep coming.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018

Well, I don't know exactly your Stats, but it Sounds like, you don't actually have a true defensive Stat. You should have either Str or Agi. Str lowers overall the Damage you take and Agi let's you evade Damage. Then do you masturbate or are you playing always with the Frustated debuff? Did you upgrade your Bed, to get better sleep? Which enemies exactly, give you trouble? There are many things, that can be the downfall in a Prisoner Mode run.

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Amazing game Hope they add shower scenes at some point and a shower to Karryn's office, its kinda weird she comes back for work covered in spunk goes to bed and by next morning gets magically clean :LOL:
Thats a great idea with edicts, making maybe to save money some edicts about share showers with guards or inmates having high chances of groping and sex scenes, or side jobs about showers.

Reactions: NitroSM

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Amazing game Hope they add shower scenes at some point and a shower to Karryn's office, its kinda weird she comes back for work covered in spunk goes to bed and by next morning gets magically clean :LOL:
Let's hope they revisit the game at some point later and add new stuff through DLC's or something.
There's a lot of stuff they could officially add to the game. Some of the stuff you can do with mods but would love it if they would officially add new things down the road to the game.

I think they will since the game is bound to break sales records on all platforms.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
When we get the game on steam, can we still mess with the game files as shared in the mod/tweak guide?
Almost certainly. And once the final release is out, I'll update them all (maybe add some).

I'd say all difficulties require a good understanding of many game mechanics. So maybe not suitable for the first few playthroughs (except maybe on easy, dunno). What I'd certainly advise is finishing the game a few times and using the NG+ mechanic with a stat reset. You reset all stats except the accumulated titles, which all have a passive effect that's always beneficial (those that are not are only active if you equip the title at least once). That way, after a few runs (preferably with different strats) you start into the virgin run with lots of advantages which makes it easier.

TL;DR: Try your best and if you lose, use the New Game+ mechanic to start new run and keep your titles. You can change difficulty each new run at will.

Reactions: kamapalutza

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
on prisener mode you will get some slut level, but I gues if you keep watching for all desires and keeping them under 50 (just let it go up to 35 and than supress), you should be able to beat game under 50 slut level easily. Also you should farm levels on first floor. Yeah... and never get beaten, that's really bad for that.

For shop best thing is money - start with those parts which saves most of money - and when your order is low, just buy something for that (+ control), but just when you are under 20, lower order means more money. When there is no more upgrade for that, get some control, so that order is not decreasing so fast and than skills, you will need that to beat enemies at higher floors.

Also there is that thing with being exhausted, I'm not sure how exactly with that, but when over 50, go to bed. Maybe upgrade your bed.

And last tip, for boss, go to sleep and get to him without any atacks, you need to be 100% fresh there.

4.60 star(s) 396 Votes