RandyTodger

Feb 13, 2019
There used to be, but it was never really meant to happen so I believe they patched that out sometime in the past; The way I could make it happen was that when you got a game over result and then started over from the continuation screen keeping your old titles, your new start character would use the last title you were using before game over. If you were using the title that gave -50% to attack and defense and then picked breasts for both your weakness and kink options Yasu would grope your breasts until you orgasmed. Unfortunately you were stuck at that point as the devs didn't anticipate it happening and there was no breathe or stand up option. I think they got rid of that after I reported the bug several patches ago but I haven't tried it recently.

• Haha
Reactions: drone4of2

ShonenGi

Oct 6, 2019
Just saw that this will be released in steam at 12/15/2021. Didn't know this game will be finished in 2 days. Nice :)

Aria

Oct 16, 2016
For all of you grandmasters of the game.

Is it possible to do a virgin run on the full game or is it inevitable for Karryn to end up a slut?
If it's possible, how hard is it to achieve on each difficulty?
Its possible on all difficulties.

If you want to do it on hard, it's usually after a few new game pluses where you reset your stats but keep your titles. By this point you should have a good idea on the build you want (IMO dex agility will), which edicts are good and the titles will help you tide over the early game as well as give many passive stat boosts that you might need. Of course, you don't get to upgrade difficulty in new game plus, so you'll have to go through hard mode hell a few times.

I actually don't personally recommend hard mode. Normal mode is sufficient whether you want to play normally or go full slut. Hard mode is meant for the "grandmasters" like you said, who already know the systems pretty well to get around some of the difficulty spikes of prisoner mode.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Modding Question: Anyone know how to make most of the human prisoners (Thugs, Rogues and other basic prisoners, Nerds if possible) mostly dark skin? I heard someone was able to do it but couldn't find out how. Help would be appreciated.
Edit: Also heard you could possibly create your own Prisoner to appear in the game too? If that is true please tell me about that as well.

Nykus

Apr 26, 2018
Is there a way to purchase a steam key, as the game is not available in my country?
Hey.

Is there any better "german" way as to buy the japanese version (to support the devs) and then get a "downloaded" western version?
Help would be very welcome. Ty.

You can look into trading for the game once it's out. People trade steam keys all the time. You can easily arrange that in various places. There are game trading subreddits on reddit. There's dedicated websites for it as well. You might need to buy some other game to trade with though.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for the answers.

Considering it's possible to do a virgin run, I assume there's an appropriate ending for it as well?
It would suck to put myself through that ordeal only to end up with some generic ending.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for the answers.

Considering it's possible to do a viring run, I assume there's an appropriate ending for it as well?
It would suck to put myself through that ordeal only to end up with some generic ending.
Game has 3 Endings. 1 is the bad ending, for getting a Game Over and 2 for beating the game, Empress Ending and Happy End. But neither of them require you to be a Virgin.

Reactions: Riujin

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
Modding Question: Anyone know how to make most of the human prisoners (Thugs, Rogues and other basic prisoners, Nerds if possible) mostly dark skin? I heard someone was able to do it but couldn't find out how. Help would be appreciated.
Edit: Also heard you could possibly create your own Prisoner to appear in the game too? If that is true please tell me about that as well.
Some ways I can think of for dark skins to work. Most straight forward way I can think of is to unpack the image archive and replace every normal skin variations with dark skin variations, then repack it.

I've also looked into the code a few versions back. And technically you can add your own enemy types and control their spawns. But a lot of the systems are intertwined and need adjustments as well so it would be pretty hard.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Thanks for the answers.

Considering it's possible to do a viring run, I assume there's an appropriate ending for it as well?
Atm (meaning please disregard this information in 32 hours) there are two endings. The 'pure' and the slut one.
'Pure' requires you to keep her sadism, masochism, slut level and sexual interaction to a minimum. I won't get into the numbers, because it may be subject to change. However, if you can keep her from any sexual interaction (except groping, looking, talking) and the slut level is low enough for you to always take the last gift option you have a good shot for the pure ending. This so called 'empress ending' is a real ending, because now the game ends. You get one (or two if you kept her very pure) new title(s) and get to the NG+ screen to start a new run with the new title(s).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The slut ending is called 'Happy Life' Ending.
You get this ending most likely, because it's the ending for non-pure Karryns. You get one new title for the ending, one for being especially slutty (Slut Level over 9000!! or 400 whatever) and one for keeping her a virgin (but slutty overall).

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes