Aug 11, 2020
For all of you grandmasters of the game.

Is it possible to do a virgin run on the full game or is it inevitable for Karryn to end up a slut?
If it's possible, how hard is it to achieve on each difficulty?
It's possible on the hardest difficulty, but the game pushes you towards being a slut with some passives that unlock anyhow ("secret desire" after the first battle, for example). It is very important that you understand the game mechanics well, buy the proper edicts and increase the proper stats. The biggest problem that I encountered is the huge jump in difficulty on stage 3 and 4 and perhaps some of the bossfights. But maybe they rebalanced that part.

Besides, you can easily savescum or quit the game before it saves after a loss :sneaky:

I do hope there's a Steam achievement for keeping her virginity.

Let's hope they revisit the game at some point later and add new stuff through DLC's or something.
There's a lot of stuff they could officially add to the game. Some of the stuff you can do with mods but would love it if they would officially add new things down the road to the game.

I think they will since the game is bound to break sales records on all platforms.
Remtairy didn't do this with his previous games, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. I think he wants to finish this game completely and move on to a new game.

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Melty's Quest recieve post launch content?
You're right. It did receive a small free DLC post launch. A new zone and the possibility to redo a harder version of the bosses too. A few new CGs too.

In karryn's prison, I think the developers are cautious for many reasons like fear to overhype the game, the possibility of burn out either for sachinama or Rem or possibly both. They take care of their fans and they do not want to disappoint, that much seems self-evident from reading their progress report and discord channel.

With that said, my personal opinion, is that the game was designed with room to grow. For instance, the maps have places that could very easily fit into a DLC. Out of the top of my head, the infirmary, The store, the class, the pool and the ranch.

Also, nothing could stop them from expanding the prison (adding floors) if they wanted to.

I do hope they consider it, since I believe they have a solid base of a game and I would gladly pay for DLCs as this is one of the few Hentai games with actual game mechanics.

A personal fantasy of mine, would see them add side jobs and a collaboration with the circle kamichichi. They seem to have a close relationship with them and their art style would be a good match for Karryn's prison.

For all those reasons, I would encourage all of you to buy the game at launch as a show of support and helping the developers making new content.

now... 2 DAYS!!!!!

Zazazull

Mar 8, 2018
Is there a way to purchase a steam key, as the game is not available in my country?
They've said the game will be available on DLsite if that is an option for you. Do keep in mind that the game will be censored there and no uncensor patch will be provided since it would violate Japan's laws.

As far as obtaining a steam key elsewhere, if the game is not available for you I'd exercise caution since this might mean your steam key won't be working for your steam account.

Maybe a VPN would grant you access? Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me on this topic could offer insight?

I know of G2A that sells product keys but, again, some games are region locked so I'd double check to see if it will work in your country.

Reactions: SugarCaneMane

Zorneus

Jul 30, 2017
Is there a way to purchase a steam key, as the game is not available in my country?
Asked the same thing a few pages ago.
The awnser was that Rem did not mention anything about steamkeys and we should ask himself, if thats a possibility.

Edit: I talked to someone who has a bit more information and he said that Rem wont sell steamkeys on any external sites or at least it is highly doubtable that he will sell them there.

Last edited:

kevlarken

Aug 22, 2016
Switching off Night Mode (Scandalous) Tweak
Edit remtairykarryn.js

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you please let me know how these script work for resetting scandalous ( night ) mode? I am stuck running between hallways, unable to reach karryn's office, as my fatigue is too high (unable to evade ) and I get caught by the gate guards.

SerCumaLot

Nov 29, 2020
They've said the game will be available on DLsite if that is an option for you. Do keep in mind that the game will be censored there and no uncensor patch will be provided since it would violate Japan's laws.

As far as obtaining a steam key elsewhere, if the game is not available for you I'd exercise caution since this might mean your steam key won't be working for your steam account.

Maybe a VPN would grant you access? Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me on this topic could offer insight?

I know of G2A that sells product keys but, again, some games are region locked so I'd double check to see if it will work in your country.
German here so I had to deal with this shit already and can add 2 things:
Steam keys will work even if you can't access the game's Steam page (unless you bought a key for the wrong region). But you obviously have to buy it somewhere else. Like a reseller, but I doubt this game will show up on one of those in the near future.
Second thing, VPN won't help, your Steam account is linked to a country and that's what decides if you have to deal with this bullshit or not. And it's not that easy to change the country.

Polarfuchs

Aug 24, 2020
German here so I had to deal with this shit already and can add 2 things:
Steam keys will work even if you can't access the game's Steam page (unless you bought a key for the wrong region). But you obviously have to buy it somewhere else. Like a reseller, but I doubt this game will show up on one of those in the near future.
Second thing, VPN won't help, your Steam account is linked to a country and that's what decides if you have to deal with this bullshit or not. And it's not that easy to change the country.
Hey.

Is there any better "german" way as to buy the japanese version (to support the devs) and then get a "downloaded" western version?
Help would be very welcome. Ty.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
damn...i needa see bout the price to play...although i prefer the way the game is now...dont really use steam (uninstalled it cuz everytime i turned my laptop on it was updating n my laptop was slower when steam update ...) also if its just in steam can we still edit stuff like we could before?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is there any better "german" way as to buy the japanese version (to support the devs) and then get a "downloaded" western version?
Help would be very welcome. Ty.
A german way xD.
The only way really is to change region of your steam account. This is doable under settings somewhere but you need to wait some days before you can switch back to your own region. I did that once to buy Dying Light.
If nothing can be done I am sure we get the release version here on F95 as well.

For dlsite you can buy the japanese version with points or credit card but I dont think we will see a definite uncensor patch.
Overwriting the japanese files with the english ones (images and what not) should work but this is a big workaround.
damn...i needa see bout the price to play.
30 bucks

Reactions: Polarfuchs
4.60 star(s) 396 Votes