NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Game has 3 Endings. 1 is the bad ending, for getting a Game Over and 2 for beating the game, Empress Ending and Happy End. But neither of them require you to be a Virgin.
Lmao to get the empress ending you have to be a virgin lol. titles are available for the empress ending, which is the title itself, then HOLY EMPRESS which is keeping both virginities intact and keeping your first kiss.

Reactions: Rize
Mar 10, 2018
The time has come...
:eek:!?

THE ULTIMATE SAVE FILE ITS HERE BROTHERS!!!

yet again... a safe file WITH ALL PASSIVES AND TITLES!!!

KYAAAA que gustitooo ( *´Д`*)

yes. yes, forget about grinding until your dick cant produce more milk...
this time i took the iniciative of instead of one... SHARING TWO SAFE FILES!

-b-but what are the contents of these files? what makes them so special that you separate them in two!?:eek:

-Hahahaha my dear young padawan, its beacuse;

-FILE 1:

All titles and passives from the very start, so you can enjoy your adventure with everything from the very beginning, with lots of mind and energy so you can only lose when you feel like it
-FILE 2:

All titles and passives, with lots of mind and energy... WITH ALL THE FLOORS SUBJUGATED... AND VIRGIN WITH ALL HER FIRTS INTACT!!! yes my friends... it was REALLY hard, but still made it ٩( ᐛ )و

Enjoy ;)
i knew this was too good to be true...it just had to be on hard mode

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
karryn has literally been use like a ragdoll for deadass 30mins at the final level with no chance of fighting back...thing is she cant EVEN die because i made her a tank..how is this weakling still alive? after like 30 mins of orgasms? the fuck i know
View attachment 1544733
Lmao dude, idk whether this face reminds me more of DIDNEY WORL meme or random animals screaming japanese stuff

• Haha
Reactions: Nykus
Mar 10, 2018
Lmao dude, idk whether this face reminds me more of DIDNEY WORL meme or random animals screaming japanese stuff
fyi im still fighting them....im like leo dicaprio fused with stan dad from south park REVENANT MODE
karyn just drops after she gets her mind back
Dormamu i come to bargain

....this bitch really cant fight back once everything goes 200

battle report...Karryn applied the dormamu i come to bargain so much the bosses just off themselves

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Lmao to get the empress ending you have to be a virgin lol. titles are available for the empress ending, which is the title itself, then HOLY EMPRESS which is keeping both virginities intact and keeping your first kiss.
I got the Empress ending, without being a Virgin anymore, so there is that.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
fyi im still fighting them....im like leo dicaprio fused with stan dad from south park REVENANT MODE
karyn just drops after she gets her mind back
Dormamu i come to bargain

....this bitch really cant fight back once everything goes 200

battle report...Karryn applied the dormamu i come to bargain so much the bosses just off themselves
Pro tip: Blowjob skill. There's passive which let's her act first, if she uses the bj skill. That's pretty much the easierst way I found for a slut Karryn to beat the stunlock. Once you got em in a sex pose it's GG. That's her home territory.

kevlarken

Aug 22, 2016
Is there a way to beat yeti boss on 4th level without vaginal sex. I tried many times but he only allows titjob and no other actions other than vaginal. When I tried vaginal I beat him on first try.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is there a way to beat yeti boss on 4th level without vaginal sex. I tried many times but he only allows titjob and no other actions other than vaginal. When I tried vaginal I beat him on first try.
Sure you can. Karryn may also suck yetis cocks while giving them boobjobs. The Yeti Boss will need to cum 3 or 4 times before he admits defeat. No anal or handjobs or standalone bj's possible though.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Sure you can. Karryn may also suck yetis cocks while giving them boobjobs. The Yeti Boss will need to cum 3 or 4 times before he admits defeat. No anal or handjobs or standalone bj's possible though.
Okay, so there's that, but is there a way to beat him without any sexual moves at all?

4.60 star(s) 395 Votes