S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Sure you can. Karryn may also suck yetis cocks while giving them boobjobs. The Yeti Boss will need to cum 3 or 4 times before he admits defeat. No anal or handjobs or standalone bj's possible though.
Okay, so there's that, but is there a way to beat him without any sexual moves at all?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So last time i played the game, stripper job was just released, did they added content after that for the release?

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
I was looking at the game's steam page and man... I just saw how smooth the game should run, mine has like a 2-3 second delay between actions, next time I play this it's going to be painful knowing that all this time I was playing this game at tortoise speeds without even knowing (I already knew my game was running pretty slow, but not that much)

not epic gamer moment

• Sad
Reactions: Sarek and Nedaore

Zorneus

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys,
about steam-keys

I talked to Rem and he said clearly that he will not sell any keys for KP at all.

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
try getting it gifted to you
I ain't sure if that'll work.
My mate from Germany asked me to buy either CS GO or it was something else, since it's cheaper in Russia.
However, the game couldn't be played due to the region lock.
In Russia and a few other countries games bought on their territories might be played only when you're in the region, or something along these lines. There might be the same problem with H-games if they ain't just hidden from the store/blocked from purchasing but locked from playing as well.

• Sad
Reactions: Terenia

Zorneus

Jul 30, 2017
I ain't sure if that'll work.
My mate from Germany asked me to buy either CS GO or it was something else, since it's cheaper in Russia.
However, the game couldn't be played due to the region lock.
In Russia and a few other countries games bought on their territories might be played only when you're in the region, or something along these lines. There might be the same problem with H-games if they ain't just hidden from the store/blocked from purchasing but locked from playing as well.
I think it's because of that steam region locked all games bought in russia
I red something about it years ago
The one who gifts need to be in the same region as the gifted I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nykus

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
So what does corruption do now? IIRC it was supposed to affect endings but apparently that's dictated by Slut Level and what firsts were intact.

So then, now what does it do?

tikus

Jul 2, 2018
So what does corruption do now? IIRC it was supposed to affect endings but apparently that's dictated by Slut Level and what firsts were intact.

So then, now what does it do?
cmiiw, if i remember corruption only relate to blackmail by nerds, so the more high your corruption level the more money you need to pay to the nerds

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys, I'm just wondering how to trigger the Game Overs. I assume there are several, if so, how many are there and how to trigger them please ? I've never ran out of order or anything during my past playtroughs... Is this related only to order then ?

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
3 Place Corruption is used
  • Nerd Blackmail Payment #19,110
  • Bad End variant B when corruption >= 30 (Bad End A-D currently does nothing)
  • in Title condition 'Incorruptible Pillar' where Corruption needs to be 1 in order to Unlock it (+ a game clear)
Oh so they've added new bad ends. Nice. Do any of those lead to spicy scenes or features or is it just some text thing explaining what happened?

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
I dont know. Like i wrote "(Bad End A-D currently does nothing)"
Could also be that they canceled that Idea... we will know in roughly 18 Hours.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
uhhh I don't think they have added any new bad ends besides the default zero order one. I have only played ver 1.0 I and there are only 3 endings.
Hello guys, I'm just wondering how to trigger the Game Overs. I assume there are several, if so, how many are there and how to trigger them please ? I've never ran out of order or anything during my past playtroughs... Is this related only to order then ?
Only ending so far is for Zero Order.

Dedensai

Jun 12, 2017
Im sure if you just use a vpn to buy and start the download , then switch over to DL it will work. Worked with Venus vaction

4.60 star(s) 394 Votes