bobbyhusky

Jun 21, 2017
Anyone has the list of titles/passives and ways to unlock them? I tried the one given in the 1st page but it didnt show the requirements to unlock titles/passives.

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone has the list of titles/passives and ways to unlock them? I tried the one given in the 1st page but it didnt show the requirements to unlock titles/passives.
The last column in the spreadsheet is the requirement. Although it's not completely updated I believe.

Aug 27, 2017
sorry if this has been asked previously but did you guys get some kind of a crash where every time you get out to field/ front game (?) the game somehow reply the ending for happy ending again? have anyone have solution for that? thanks in advance

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Can anyone help me remove the cooldown from Fallen Rest? I know it's on Skills.json, but I don't know how to mess with it... :unsure:
Oh, I'd also like to make it so "Fix Clothing" restores only 2 clothing states.

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I still haven't seen the ending. The 5th floor is too much. My Karryn can't even make it to the 3rd wave. Even a fly can give her an orgasm. She's broken in every sense of the word, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :ROFLMAO: Someday, it's gonna happen.
Use the resist orgasm skill to try to have less orgasm per battle in order to outlast your enemies + buy anything that gives you less fatigue or sex resist (you have a meal and a shop object that reduces the fatigue gain). It worked for me.

DarkDeathPie

Jul 2, 2017
can any1 know how i speed up the scene it's so boring waiting 20 prisoners to finish when she lose
Aside from shorter defeat battles On
There's also Force 60 FPS to OFFs (only works if you're running a monitor faster than 60hz)
Karryn sexual damage popup to OFF
Fast battle dialogues to ON
Disable Battle-cut ins to ON

IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Is there any way to do the waitress game less tedious, at higher slut levels it is almost a 5 min play before she gets completly wasted or breaks all the glasses due orgasms

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes