RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
hi RedAISkye I cant download from your link anymore please help
I re-downloaded the game from scratch and uploaded again to avoid any further issues in the future.
Just refresh and you can download from the original post.

EDIT: If it's allowed, @RedAISkye i can re-upload your zip file to either Mega or MediaFire
Feel free to create as many mirrors as you want, just don't forget to mention the version as well in the post where you'll link it.

hellboundroar

Jul 7, 2017
Feel free to create as many mirrors as you want, just don't forget to mention the version as well in the post where you'll link it.
Will do, thanks

Well it might be "different". Maybe start over again coz OP said its been re-uploaded (above comment). Not sure you're downloading from the same place anymore.
Yeah, i canceled the first download and started anew, but man, Anonfiles hates my connection lol

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Oh, thanks for the answer! Was just a coincidence
Don't know why RedAISkye is facepalming me
Because I literally linked the thread of the cheat menu plugin that was causing the issue including the solution yet you still ask even though the one you modified is named "Cheat_Menu.js".

Not to mention, you didn't even bother to link the of the plugin by .

• Angry
Reactions: Vexstear

dash45

Mar 31, 2018
uhm probably the next pic is a spoiler but.... anyone know. how to get this scene with noinim?????? i really try hard diferent options... and several try's.... and hours(true history)... but never happen.. is a title or something?

how.png

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes