Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
P-cup? nice, armpit hair DLC when?
To each their own I guess, I'd turn the armpit hair off, women should not have armpit hair that's just nasty, and their pubes should be either clean shaved, or very very little on top with an arrow helping me find the right hole [I still miss the correct hole]. Why do we want clean shaved skin? It's for hygiene purpose, and women feel better when they are just silky soft skin, am I right guys?

Reactions: LovesPaizuri
Apr 1, 2018
To each their own I guess, I'd turn the armpit hair off, women should not have armpit hair that's just nasty, and their pubes should be either clean shaved, or very very little on top with an arrow helping me find the right hole [I still miss the correct hole]. Why do we want clean shaved skin? It's for hygiene purpose, and women feel better when they are just silky soft skin, am I right guys?
Multiple hair options would be neat, like that, everyone would be happy.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
You don't like women to look as though they've got a wookie in a head lock, is that what you are saying?

Sorin_Gimp87

Sep 25, 2023
I finally decided to buy the game, because it's one of the few games that deserves a purchase. Pro-tip for anyone starting the mods: Vortex is very picky. It runs the paid version just fine, but gives a "Error on header" message for the F95 version. However, that one had saves, so the real take away here is probably use a fresh download for mods. Also, initial boot will take a few min. I'm aware this news isn't ground breaking or original to most, but I'm also aware how difficult it can be to sift through +2k pages of comments, even with a filter.....and because the bug fixer guys don't leave any useful instructions on the Discord.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
At some point, I'm incapable of completing the strip show because Karryn cums nearly at every round until her HP and Energy are depleted. Am I the only one with that problem?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
At some point, I'm incapable of completing the strip show because Karryn cums nearly at every round until her HP and Energy are depleted. Am I the only one with that problem?
Sounds like she's 'ruined' to be honest mate. I recall some one else had listed the same issue (or a similar one) and the advice from the community was that they needed to start again or something to that effect.

Jul 11, 2022
I finally decided to buy the game, because it's one of the few games that deserves a purchase. Pro-tip for anyone starting the mods: Vortex is very picky. It runs the paid version just fine, but gives a "Error on header" message for the F95 version. However, that one had saves, so the real take away here is probably use a fresh download for mods. Also, initial boot will take a few min. I'm aware this news isn't ground breaking or original to most, but I'm also aware how difficult it can be to sift through +2k pages of comments, even with a filter.....and because the bug fixer guys don't leave any useful instructions on the Discord.
Uh oh, this is gonna lead to another mod debate...

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
...Vortex is very picky. It runs the paid version just fine, but gives a "Error on header" message for the F95 version. However, that one had saves, so the real take away here is probably use a fresh download for mods...
You probably just messed something up.
Vortex doesn't detect whether you have a legitimate or pirated game.

Also, the one you downloaded is from ryuugames not F95.

...Also, initial boot will take a few min...
It takes a few seconds if you install the game on an SSD.

If you've got it on HDD, there's one setting (which I don't remember the name of) that should not be enabled, which may cause the game to take mins to load.

Last edited:

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys! looking for some help, so I've played this game for over 200 hours now, every time maso mode lol...but this is a thing I run into every time, I like my Karryn as a super slut but the problem I face that I cant seem to find a solution for is super high pleasure damage. Now generally its whatever she can cum her brains out, more power to her but in the bar minigame and stripper minigame it becomes really hard to do anything when she fucking cums every second I end up getting massively stun locked and it becomes not really that fun to play those minigames(and i quite like playing them), so maybe I'm missing sth or don't understand. but could someone please explain what I can do to remedy this problem...I checked the mods but I'm not sure which one I can use to exactly fix this issue without jeopardizing sth else
200 hours on a single run or through multiple runs?

If it gets way too difficult even when you're using the skills that reduce % pleasure damage the problem could be you've enabled too many edicts since higher opponent stats = higher pleasure damage especially at high slut level.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes