barbar2024

Jun 20, 2024
Hi guys! looking for some help, so I've played this game for over 200 hours now, every time maso mode lol...but this is a thing I run into every time, I like my Karryn as a super slut but the problem I face that I cant seem to find a solution for is super high pleasure damage. Now generally its whatever she can cum her brains out, more power to her but in the bar minigame and stripper minigame it becomes really hard to do anything when she fucking cums every second I end up getting massively stun locked and it becomes not really that fun to play those minigames(and i quite like playing them), so maybe I'm missing sth or don't understand. but could someone please explain what I can do to remedy this problem...I checked the mods but I'm not sure which one I can use to exactly fix this issue without jeopardizing sth else
There are passives that make the chance of getting "Bliss" lower so Karryn won't get stun locked after orgasm

Use the "Resist Orgasm" mental skill

Mental specialization edict in the research, there's a skill that enable Karryn to use mental skill after using the restore mind so you won't have to spend the rest of the turn to breath

Having high endurance may also help.

I have gotten stun locked by the final boss, but never in mini games (high endurance-high energy build with 400+ passives)

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I'll just wait until the final patch for this update is out and it's not through some stupid upload that requires a password (that's about as cringe as putting a watermark on a video you didn't even make).

Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021
The tweak consists of three parts.
First, replace a setup line with a cleanup line, so no passives are necessary. Second, comment out the cleanup line elsewhere so most cum stays after battle. Third, replace two more line so it stays after sleeping.

What do you mean exactly? Does this not work somewhere or do you want to summon cum out of thin air after sleeping?
Yes,I want to summon cum out of thin air after sleeping

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Tell that to the handful of people I know got there accounts banned and deleted for it.

And yes they could care less if you cheat Achievements. But if you pop one on something you don't own they will.
Tell that to the . :KEK:

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes