WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Well, hello there! I got U bro, all of U!!
Sooo, let's begin!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
I truly pray for a Paizury + Blowjob pose for this DLc
Besides, looks awesome

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Like this would be nice.
Yeah, personally I would also like to see a more realistic body on the main character. Balloon boobs don't do anything for me. You can still have big tits, but not ridiculous mountains of jelly. As I said, just my personal preference.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
is this game updates finished then?
does this mean that karryns prison is fully complete?
has work on the next release have started?
is there any signs or details on any of the groups other games getting updates?
this group is still active right?
this was not their final game?
There's a DLC for KP coming out that adds a gym trainer side job.
Updates have said that Rem and Sachi are tossing around ideas for their next game but nothing's been decided yet. They've only said that it won't be a KP or Melty's clone.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
I can unlock it in upgrade window?
No, it isn't an Edict but unlocking the "Release Desire" Edicts and the "Reality Marble" Edict do help. After Karryn performs or has certain things performed on her, as the case may be, you earn a Passive that grants you that Sex Skill. Which means it is affected by the "Earn Passives twice as fast" cheat, and the Hidden Desire that does the same thing, for those playing on Warden or Prisoner mode.

Loli_Kyn

Jan 29, 2020
What to do? In battle she falls from fatigue. No stamina. No energy is wasted and the battle cannot be lost

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Uhm...how?
Would've been nice to know that before spending 82% my entire hero book/holy empress run inside the wretched bar.
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png

That, plus whatever you can get from titles (if there are any, that decrease expenses).

EDIT: theres also the toilet stall "job", but that requires a fair bit of sexual experience (out of the question if youre attempting a virgin run, though i guess you could still give out blowjobs, handjobs and anal...).

Last edited:

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Well, hello there! I got U bro, all of U!!
Sooo, let's begin!
And again, remember to support our beloved creators!
First of all thanks alot for the share bro!
Second: what is she doing? is there suppose to be a dick in front of her? or is she kissing the screen?

• Red Heart
Reactions: swiezy

Nazzar

Jun 4, 2022
View attachment 1858020
View attachment 1858021

That, plus whatever you can get from titles (if there are any, that decrease expenses).
Oh. Those.

Well, your initial post neglects to mention that those -30% expenses cost ~8300 to make, take up 12 edict points for 8 upgrades, increase expenses themself by a 500/day, lower subsidiaries by -10%, increase riot chance and include 2 buildings that get trashed in riots like clockwork and must be rebuilt all the time. To say nothing of how you will be at a constant disadvantage in gold and player strength, before you start breaking even, making it even more unlikely that you will survive to see a return on that investment. Particularly if one is doing a challenge with a deadline or a strict requirement of edicts of its own to succeed

Doing a rough estimate, unless you are in a 80day+ sandbox, you will be constantly hemorrhaging gold and sacrificing more pertinent to the situation at hand edicts before you start seeing a net gain from the "expenses" tab.

And thats not even taking into account the fact that enemies scale with days passed, which makes this doubly impractical for prisoner runs.

Last edited:
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oh. Those.

Well, your initial post neglects to mention that those -30% expenses cost ~8300 to make, take up 12 edict points for 8 upgrades, increase expenses themself by a 500/day, lower subsidiaries by -10%, increase riot chance and include 2 buildings that get trashed in riots like clockwork and must be rebuilt all the time. To say nothing of how you will be at a constant disadvantage in gold and player strength, before you start breaking even, making it even more unlikely that you will survive to see a return on that investment. Particularly if one is doing a challenge with a deadline or a strict requirement of edicts of its own to succeed

Doing a rough estimate, unless you are in a 80day+ sandbox, you will be constantly hemorrhaging gold and sacrificing more pertinent to the situation at hand edicts before you start seeing a net gain from the "expenses" tab.

And thats not even taking into account the fact that enemies scale with days passed, which makes this doubly impractical for prisoner runs.
shrug-what.gif

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
What karryan also needs is more clothes, but I understand it would be a headache for the dev and artist to implment. So again poses, poses and again poses. I hope with this final DLC he dumps a lot of new poses, espcially doggie and anal poses. also why is there mo nipple sucking cut in or pose?? I also think it should be added. more fetish stuff like enemas and whips should also be added in my opinion.

anal in only one pose 1654679648289.png . The game needs more poses like this 1654680108083.png . and like this when defeted in gym 1654680218573.png 1654680264350.png 1654680286369.png . and of course doggie 1654680368969.png both anal and veginal

Last edited:

wellwellwhatdowe

Jul 22, 2020
Hey ya, how's progress & your health?
Not all that great TBH, getting hit with what seems to be a neverending cycle of shit luck. That's proving to be a massive downer (for all things concerned, not only this modding stuff).

Tl;dr updates on my mods are:
- Cheesy Level 1 defeat blowbang is such a time sink, I'm not too happy with the quality of the current build, but just the number of dicks that needs some rework (mouth + hands + multiple free floating of either side) is demotivating to say the least. Only mouth and left hands are complete.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for guard defeat / final scene CGs.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for lizardman cowgirl CGs.
- Added DAP and angry expression mods for yeti carry CGs.
- Added DAP + DVP (QuadP) and angry expression mods for level 3 prison cell defeat CGs (not happy with the current version, might redo it).
- Added DAP only mod to level 2 toilet defeat CGs, vaginal penetrations turn into DAP. Might turn this into proper TAP CGs, maybe.
- Turned werewolf hands into front paws.
- Micro-bikini bar waitress outfit, level 4 multi-pen CGs, level 5 multi-pen CGs, cheesy gloryhole CGs, animated cumshots with visible smegma, etc. have varying levels of work performed on them.
- Other than these, smaller mods like transparent panties, narrow V-shape landing strip and angry expressions for various images are also complete.

Tried logging into the official discord some time ago to post some updates, but it looks like they clamped down on VPN connections or something and could not get in so just threw in the towel over there.

Pictures added, waiting for the game to be fully complete, cutins, DLCs and all, to QA for image issues since the recent cutin updates after release changed the scope once again.

def1_02.JPG def1_03.JPG def1_05.JPG def3_wip03.JPG finscn_04.JPG finscn_09.JPG guarddef_wip02.JPG guarddef_wip05.JPG lizcow_wip01.JPG werewolf_wip02.JPG yeti_wip04.JPG yeti_wip06.JPG

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes