otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Heyyy!
Here comes another comparision update~~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I respect their efforts in renewing existed content in so nice way and making updates like upcoming K-cup addone, but maaaan, I can't wait anymore. o_O

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Fullsave?
As the guy above me mentioned, no real gallery in this game, closest one may get to it is a save of someone who has beaten the game and is on the "free play" mode which is about as close as one can get to a gallery due to the above reason, that being that the hentai scenes all happen during the minigames and battles rather than prescripted events or defeat scenes (even the defeat scenes in this game are structured more like battles/minigames)

Reactions: JustAl

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
v1.2.9.32
I have no idea why game wouldn't be able to see FastCutIns mod. Perhaps an incompatibility issue between game and mod versions or Vortex somehow screwed up. The best thing you can do is update/download latest version of everything, including the game itself(1.2.9.42 posted on here isn't the newest version but you can try) and try installing mods manually this time. If it still doesn't work try asking about it on discord server of the game, last time I checked mod developers were active there.

Last edited:

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
I have no idea why game wouldn't be able to see FastCutIns but CCMod. Perhaps an incompatibility issue between game and mod versions or Vortex somehow screwed up. The best thing you can do is update/download latest version of everything, including the game itself(1.2.9.42 posted on here isn't the newest version) and try installing mods manually this time. If it still doesn't work try asking about it on discord server of the game, last time I checked mod developers were active there.
i'll try 42, then join discord if i keep getting an issue

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
These questions purpose were to highlight how adding new stuff increase complexity and time. I didn't suggest including mods in the game.
To simplify, if we add X costumes it would require X times more work to add new boobs size. Reason is that a costume (at least in current implementation of layers) depends on boobs, so any change to boobs requires change in all costumes.
To continue this thought, if we add whole art style, which depends on everything, from that moment everything would require twice more work.
Of course. I think everyone here understands the implied time investment for any of what's being suggested (I'd hope so, at least).

That wasn't really the core argument for a lot of people, though. A lot of people just didn't feel that what was being changed was time well spent. I can recall a number of consistently suggested changes that were a much bigger priority for people in this thread than the art style change. It feels like there's a disconnect between what players want and what the dev team wants, which is unfortunate, but pretty normal.

My own point was really that I get why people are frustrated and it's fine for them to vent those frustrations. There was more than enough constructive criticism, after all.

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
Dang, now that I'm thinking about changes people suggested...I still can't believe you don't get anything of value from the Gym side-job. Can you imagine working as a Gym trainer and not getting paid? That is crazy to me :LOL:

possaad

Jul 13, 2018
Sorry guys can someone help me there are few things I need to understand
What is the purpose of maso build???
Can you progress in the game if you used this build??
Is there any way to avoid sad passive???
I tried this walkthrough to get the maso build but no matter I do I keep getting sad passive too and can't pass level 1

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes