rei_x

Dec 26, 2023
When working as a gym trainer, I'm curious if there are any alternative outfits. Currently, my gym reputation stands at a 2. Is there a way to expedite or bypass conditions that should be meet before being able to wear other outfits?

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
When working as a gym trainer, I'm curious if there are any alternative outfits. Currently, my gym reputation stands at a 2. Is there a way to expedite or bypass conditions that should be meet before being able to wear other outfits?
There are 4 different ones, green which is the default, gray, pink and leopard.
If you want to have more reputation at the gym by cheating, just locate RemtairyKarrynTrainer.js, open it and ctrl+f "Game_Party.prototype.setGymReputation = function(value)" without quotations and you'll find this:
JavaScript:
Game_Party.prototype.setGymReputation = function(value) {
    let minRep = this.getMinimumGymReputation();
Change it into this or whatever you want (you unlock the last clothes at +10 rep):
JavaScript:
Game_Party.prototype.setGymReputation = function(value) {
    let minRep = 10;
Save the edit and relaunch the game, now your minimum reputation will always be atleast 10 which is enough to unlock all the clothes for trainer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rei_x

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
(THIS WAS TRANSLATED WITH A SHITTY TRANSLATOR)
Kalin's Prison Production Diary 206 [Magical Breasts DLC Progress Report] Progress and New Game
This is Sachinama ( @sachinama072 ).
I'll be bringing you the latest news on "Kalin's Prison" every Tuesday!

I'll confess the true intention of the Demonic Breasts DLC
This may seem sudden, but the Magical Breasts DLC is almost complete.

Well, I decided to finish it.

The main work of the Magical Breasts DLC was not drawing the P-cup breasts, but rather renewing the CG.
Previously, a free update was added to Calipari to allow players to select H-cup breasts, which are slightly smaller than the default breasts.

This was completed in roughly a month.

To be honest, I could have completed the magical breasts in two months, if not one. If it had been a rush job
where they just shoved in the big boobs without any renewal work .

After the Gym Trainer DLC was completed, I had almost no desire to add anything new. I
had a much stronger desire to create a new game.

However, due to certain circumstances, I decided to start work on the Manyuu DLC after all. I also decided to do serious work rather than rush it.

The reason for this was that his partner, Remu, was in a slump.
(Introduction for first-time viewers: Remu is the co-creator of Calipri and a programmer. He's a crazy American who learned Japanese from erotic games. He's Sachinama's best friend.)

Remu had fallen into a slump, and days went by in which she was unable to think clearly about Calipari, let alone the new game.

He had received a great response to his first original work, and he had been suffering from the pressure.
Ci-en is the only forum for Caribbeancom in Japan, but overseas, an enormous amount of opinions are sent to Discord and other platforms every day.
(Most of it is in English, and sometimes Chinese, so Sachinama gave up reading it...)

Moreover, erotic games have a huge variety of fetishes and requests.
It's hard to imagine how Remu felt as she faced them every day.

On the other hand , Sachinama was honestly a lighthearted game.
As long as Remu was good, I didn't mind making sequels to previous games like Meltis 2 and Karin 2.

However, Remu is a creator who stubbornly dislikes that.
He never wants to make the same thing twice or even three times.
He's the kind of person who always wants to try new things. He
's a really troublesome guy lol

Ahhh, I always think he's such a genius and strange guy (lol)

But, the trouble is, Sachinama is the type of person who can understand that feeling.
So, if your important partner wants to do that, you want to let him do it.

That's why I was fully prepared to wait until Remu got out of his slump and was in top condition to take on a new project.

Well, even so, I
was optimistic that the slump would soon pass and I'd be back to full swing as usual!!

So while I was waiting, Sachinama mainly spent her time practicing drawing erotic manga as a hobby and helping to make a Karin figure.

But... being in a slump wasn't that simple.
It seemed like the symptoms were more severe than Sachinama had thought.

To encourage him, I invited him to Japan, we traveled together, and we talked about various things.
But even after that, he still wasn't overwhelmed.
Besides game development, Remu was also worried about his own life.

Right before she met Sachinama, Remu had cancer and was on the verge of death, which forced her to take a bird's-eye view of life.
This might be a long-term battle... No, if she's not careful, she might never be able to return to the industry.

In the worst case scenario, Sachinama was considering returning to her solo circle and continuing to create her works alone like in the past.
So when she started the Manyuu DLC, she prepared some hidden objectives.

・I'm going to continue practicing drawing on the main Calipari game, calling it a renewal (I can only say sorry to all the MOD creators ‍)
・If the Magical Breasts DLC is completed and Remu doesn't get out of her slump, I'll go back to Sachinama's solo circle Happy Life. In other words, I'll wait until then.
・I'm going to verify how to draw CG and layer composition in preparation for when the new game starts.

To all the users who simply wanted to get horny with erotic games,
I'm truly sorry.

That's why I've been spending so much time on this.

but,

At that time,

Just the other day,

Mr. Remu...

It seems he's overcome his slump
Just the other day,

Mr. Remu...

It seems he's overcome his slump.

Is this for real???!?!?!?!?!

Personally, I think the King's return is a little early! I
'm sure the fans are feeling like "It's finally here..." though.

Moreover, for some reason, this happened just as Sachinama finished renewing all of her main CG!! (This article is for followers)

All I can say is welcome back.
Remu and I have already been discussing ideas for a new erotic game.

And in fact, for the Demonic Breasts DLC, Sachinama was thinking up various plans on her own.

Until the very last moment when Remu returned, I was planning to add various additional elements other than boobs. I love game production itself... hehehe

But I've stopped using it
I'm going to release the Magical Breasts DLC soon as a niche DLC that just makes boobs bigger, and then I'll be done with it ‍
(It also supports the Hair DLC and Gym Trainer DLC)

Now that Remu is back, my attention is now entirely focused on the new game.

I am very, very aware that you all feel that Calipari still has a lot of potential. Thank you so much! Even I,
the creator, could not have imagined that people would continue to follow an erotic game that has already been on the market for three years for so long. It
is almost never the case in life that someone has so many expectations of you.
I am very happy. Thank you as always!!!

Thanks to all of you who always sent messages of encouragement and support, I was able to continue working without giving up.
You are the true backbone of Rem Tailly!

However... it seems unlikely that we will be able to meet the expectations of those who hope for another work like Calipari...

The new game will be a completely different game from Calipari.
It's confirmed.
There will be no more Calipari sequels, and I think the Magical Breasts DLC will be the last DLC for Calipari.

We hope you will stay with us until the day the Magical Breasts DLC is released.

For now, this is all I can report.
Work on the Demonic Breasts DLC isn't completely finished yet, so for now I'd like to finish up the remaining gym trainers and cut-ins!

The article for followers is a sample of Yeti Titty Fuck!

Oh, and one more thing!!! We have one more important announcement to make.

The first limited edition of the Karin figure will come with a bonus voice drama.
So I have to write that scenario too!!

The structure I'm thinking of is to divide it into chapters 1, 2, and 3, and I'd like to express the flow of how Karin, who is full of pride, becomes addicted to perverted dicks in an audio work.
There are no plans to release it separately. The audio will be in Japanese only
1000023416.jpg
1000023417.jpg
1000023418.jpg

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
So in this week it was revealed that the reason p cups took forever is because the artist wanted update the cg and make her look ai generated and rem revealed he doesn't know what the fuck to do with the next game

garibaldicj

Oct 6, 2018
So in this week it was revealed that the reason p cups took forever is because the artist wanted update the cg and make her look ai generated and rem revealed he doesn't know what the fuck to do with the next game
Is there a new expected month to launch the p cup dlc or not? If not, what's your guess?

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
I just hope modders will be willing and able to add content once the actual team decide to let the game be "finished"
At first I was gonna say "Not likely" but then I remembered that the CG is mostly AI now, which means if someone really wanted to and wanted to dedicate the time. They could probably make additional content that wouldn't be jarring to the existing artwork.

sifena7986

Jun 5, 2021
Not sure why you use "look ai generated" as something negative. For me not many artists can draw on the same level as properly generated AI art, with the same amount of details and realism. Especially in case of game art. So I consider it as a compliment instead, similar to saying that his art became so good that it looks AI generated

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
At first I was gonna say "Not likely" but then I remembered that the CG is mostly AI now, which means if someone really wanted to and wanted to dedicate the time. They could probably make additional content that wouldn't be jarring to the existing artwork.
The problem with AI is that once i know it's AI, my dick refuses to cooperate.
The eyes and shading are always off somehow, almost dead and same-y.

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
Have we seen any of the AI lookalike art that people are saying that this game is changing to?

Anyone got any side by side pictures or anything?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Have we seen any of the AI lookalike art that people are saying that this game is changing to?

Anyone got any side by side pictures or anything?
All it is, is people claiming, without any real proof, that the updated images "look like AI".

There's no real proof of them using AI for the CG updates, just people not liking / wanting the CG updates. Claiming something is AI art is pretty much the modern version of claiming art is traced without showing what it was traced from.

Note that the hands / feet looking "wrong" isn't a guarantee that it's AI, just one indicator. Many artists (including professional artists) are terrible at drawing hands / feet already.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
All it is, is people claiming, without any real proof, that the updated images "look like AI".

There's no real proof of them using AI for the CG updates, just people not liking / wanting the CG updates. Claiming something is AI art is pretty much the modern version of claiming art is traced without showing what it was traced from.

Note that the hands / feet looking "wrong" isn't a guarantee that it's AI, just one indicator. Many artists (including professional artists) are terrible at drawing hands / feet already.
You will never get proof unless:
  • someone hacks developer
  • developer admits to using ai
And both are unlikely to happen.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017

Artists may use AI to assist their work, nothing wrong with that.
(Unless if they're just directly using the generated art which would be a different thing.)

The problem is NOT making such cosmetic change as optional, so there's no way to switch back to the old style if you prefer that.

Reactions: roxas091
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes