Oct 12, 2018
The absolute audacity to reveal ANOTHER delay and at the same act all happy-go-lucky like everything is going according to plan. Does this guy think his supporters pay him because they like his personality or something? Ironic how people keep coming to the thread and praise Rem for being one of the only ones to finish a pron game... And yet now he can't even finish a damn DLC?
That whole discord post reads like this:

"Yup! I'm extremely happy because of you guys! (Despite apparently having suffered from a week-long depression? I wish my depression had a time-limit) Oh wait I'm supposed to be developing a DLC aren't I? (He was also apparently planning on going to some kind of convention?) Oh well, sucks to be you guys cause it ain't coming yet! See ya losers lovely supporters till the next update where I will reveal I have cancer and permanently ice the DLC! (Gotta complete the holy trinity of Covid, Depression and cancer am I right?)"

Roarie

Feb 13, 2020
The absolute audacity to reveal ANOTHER delay and at the same act all happy-go-lucky like everything is going according to plan. Does this guy think his supporters pay him because they like his personality or something? Ironic how people keep coming to the thread and praise Rem for being one of the only ones to finish a pron game... And yet now he can't even finish a damn DLC?
That whole discord post reads like this:

"Yup! I'm extremely happy because of you guys! (Despite apparently having suffered from a week-long depression? I wish my depression had a time-limit) Oh wait I'm supposed to be developing a DLC aren't I? (He was also apparently planning on going to some kind of convention?) Oh well, sucks to be you guys cause it ain't coming yet! See ya losers lovely supporters till the next update where I will reveal I have cancer and permanently ice the DLC! (Gotta complete the holy trinity of Covid, Depression and cancer am I right?)"
I'm slow, so I was wondering. Are you upset or is this a parody of the people who are upset about the tentatively indefinite delay?

I'm just looking forward to it while occupying myself with something else.

Reactions: Shinobikun
Oct 12, 2018
I'm slow, so I was wondering. Are you upset or is this a parody of the people who are upset about the tentatively indefinite delay?

I'm just looking forward to it while occupying myself with something else.
It's not a parody, but I'm not upset about the delay either. What I got ticked off about is Rem just pops in and drops, almost like an afterthought that the DLC will be delayed. To top it off it will only release as a beta first, meaning the full thing will release EVEN later. I mean, imagine if CD Projekt Red, when they delayed Cyberpunk 2077 for the last time, just all happily wrote about how good their day went, and then go "Oh and by the way, game won't be releasing". Wouldn't that piss you off? Like read the room dood...(Not you)

When devs talk about specific or somewhat specific release dates like "end of the month", it's kind of like a promise and so it creates expectations. When that expectation gets shattered, you need a good reason to make up for peoples expectations. "I had a temporary bout of week-long-depressionitus" is not one of them. And I also just realized I didn't explain properly why I'm ticked off. To put it simply, dude is delivering bad news while also talking about how great his day is going. It just feels disgusting.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes