Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Most up to date in this thread pretty sure is 1.2.9.85. Not the 86. 86 updates the Gym DLC CGs which uh might be a bit important to part of the update.

Edit: Dont work for me to of course.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
go to the discord and you will see them, they are posting them
The bad thing for those who do not have the game purchased is that he is fixing them as part of the errors in steam updates so you will not be playing for a while since he is updating the game every half hour and it is suicidal for an uploader to upload a new version every time they update, so until there is a more or less stable version, nothing

exaltu

Jun 17, 2017
go to the discord and you will see them, they are posting them
The bad thing for those who do not have the game purchased is that he is fixing them as part of the errors in steam updates so you will not be playing for a while since he is updating the game every half hour
from what im seeing on the discord, it looks a bit more like an alpha...

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
from what im seeing on the discord, it looks a bit more like an alpha...
That's why I say that it doesn't matter if you have it, you won't be able to play, it's best to wait for a stable version after they fix the bugs and the ones left to look for.

I mean the goal of a beta is to look for bugs while you play, :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: exaltu

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Honestly sounds about right. Dont blame people for not bothering to update every 5 seconds these micro updates. Hey at least we finally have confirmation it exists.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
On the brightside rem still working at the game
or a maskirovka

There's literally no changes into the game beside sprites.png, its been living on a prayer with noodle codes and withstood every gangbang for the last 6 years, an updated pair of comically large boobs arent supposed to break it now.

It's not uncommon for game devs to deliberately release bugs into the wild and play pokemon themselves, to keep the paycheck flowing.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes