Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Just read the Features for CCMod and those look good enough to be Officially added as modifications just like the cheat system already in game.

Feb 13, 2021
Heard that strip club in 3rd floor is gonna be last side job.
It’s sad because there are many more avenues left in the game where Karryn could work. Many are unused like

1. 1st floor has many unused rooms like laundry, medical clinic (nurse), dining hall (cook) etc.
2. 2nd floor has teaching room (teacher job), store (accountant)
3. 3rd floor has gym and showers unused.

Also there are many NPCs in each floor, Karryn should be able to have sex with all of them somehow.

Dev is most probably abandoning all these scenarios due of lack of resources.
If anyone could raise a fund riser or if some other company purchases the rights then it would be nice cause this game is one of the best and it’s disheartening to know that it will be completed without reaching its full potential :( :(

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Heard that strip club in 3rd floor is gonna be last side job.
It’s sad because there are many more avenues left in the game where Karryn could work. Many are unused like

1. 1st floor has many unused rooms like laundry, medical clinic (nurse), dining hall (cook) etc.
2. 2nd floor has teaching room (teacher job), store (accountant)
3. 3rd floor has gym and showers unused.

Also there are many NPCs in each floor, Karryn should be able to have sex with all of them somehow.

Dev is most probably abandoning all these scenarios due of lack of resources.
If anyone could raise a fund riser or if some other company purchases the rights then it would be nice cause this game is one of the best and it’s disheartening to know that it will be completed without reaching its full potential :( :(
Very True. This game and gameplay has lots of potential.

As things are now, after a proper launch of v1.0 in online stores the game (I hope) will get a lot of attention and many sales. Mine included. And with the earnings the game could get more free updates afterwards. This foundation is there. The game could improve a lot. But there has to be a proper release first to start some inflow of cash so that they can try to reach the potential they have. This is what I think the Developers have planned. If not, then they could plan.

The gameplay I think is good enough to be a signature feature for the developer for the future games also. This gameplay with different context can be used in many more scenarios.

And about the bigger company buying the rights, well that I don't think happens in adult games till now. The most is that a publisher (select few) agrees to sell and advertise the game around ( as much as adult games can be advertised), only after there is some finished product.

Last edited:

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Do someone know how to tweak the daily edict points gains, 1 or 2 per day is damn low.
Lesson of the day, if you want to know something, don't ask at 3 AM, go to sleep and think by yourself once again. I was dead tired to ask something like this as i found the answer by myself just 1hour after waking up and without even thinking about it.

Reactions: Zoness

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Very True. This game and gameplay has lots of potential.

As things are now, after a proper launch of v1.0 in online stores the game (I hope) will get a lot of attention and many sales. Mine included. And with the earnings the game could get more free updates afterwards. This foundation is there. The game could improve a lot. But there has to be a proper release first to start some inflow of cash so that they can try to reach the potential they have. This is what I think the Developers have planned. If not, then they could plan.

The gameplay I think is good enough to be a signature feature for the developer for the future games also. This gameplay with different context can be used in many more scenarios.
Their last game Melty's Quest got some pretty damn good dlc after the initial release so here's hoping this game gets the same treatment. (Melty's quest got free updates to it that acted as post-game dlc so not TECHNIALLY not dlc but still)

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Their last game Melty's Quest got some pretty damn good dlc after the initial release so here's hoping this game gets the same treatment. (Melty's quest got free updates to it that acted as post-game dlc so not TECHNIALLY not dlc but still)
Yes, that game seemed complete with the release. So the additional stuff was a good touch. But this game could very much get expansions. But it depends on the earnings.
In this game the story is straight forward but the Journey can be improved a lot.

RNG is good. But more fixed Characters to interact with will be welcomed. More staff members and Named guards and prisoners to interact with. These characters can then be loyal or Betray Karryn in the last battle for the Prison depending on the level of interaction done.

Reactions: Saminthemountain

TK201299

May 20, 2020
If I remember correctly, the only way to learn a sex skill is to have your opponents initiate it themselves several times until you get the passive that gives you the skill. Don't remember off the top of my head the numbers required to earn the skills.
Thank you. I will look into it.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Just like HappyGoomba done before for version 7B.p heres a list of all passives and titles for v0.8.k
I've tried to mimic HappyGoomba's style because i liked it and done it just for practice reason.
Huge thanks to HappyGoomba for his work in 7B.p
And I just mimicked the style of the guy who did it before me.

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Just curious, is there a record we're keeping for "most orgasms in a single battle victory" ?
I have finally gotten this game to operate the way I want. That's the real victory!
13by13.jpg

Jul 17, 2020
o
Just like HappyGoomba done before for version 7B.p heres a list of all passives and titles for v0.8.k
I've tried to mimic HappyGoomba's style because i liked it and done it just for practice reason.
Huge thanks to HappyGoomba for his work in 7B.p
oh shit... I've been looking for this...thanks

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
"I got the so-very-helpful cat telling me that the game is purposefully telling you white lies about its "balance" of stats, so I guess you need to optimize a single stat and nuke everything as fast as possible."

Tell me. What exactly is it saying? I want to know.
The rock paper scissors nature of the combat system is a trap. Playing rock paper scissors every time causes you to level up all 3 stats at the same time instead of focusing on just 1. That is what it is referring to.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes