SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I have a doubt
Are there any rewards for playing on hard difficulty?
Let me explain: in the hard difficulty there are exclusive scenes that cannot be seen or unlocked in the easy and normal difficulties or it does not matter what difficulty you play? at the end of the day you can unlock the same content in scenes no matter the difficulty
That's my doubt
You can unlock a Title "Author of a succes story"

That give you a bonus point in control (+1) subsidies (+25) strenght and dexterity (+7%) and talk resist (+20%)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
You can unlock a Title "Author of a succes story"

That give you a bonus point in control (+1) subsidies (+25) strenght and dexterity (+7%) and talk resist (+20%)
Can you achieve it at this point? Thought it was still unavailable
According to the info found in thread, it's not yet implemented.
"136","Author of a Success Story (not implemented)","Proof of a warden who beat the game on Prisoner Mode with A Disappointment equipped all game. (Level Reset)
Passive: Control +1 Max Subsidies +25
Equip Effects: Strength +7% Dexterity +7% Talk Resist +20%","Unknown"

Reactions: unspecialkay

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I was trying to give Karryn a pergonaut belly for the sake of practice and shit.
View attachment 1216196 View attachment 1217611 View attachment 1217648 View attachment 1217654
While I'm planning to work on Karryn's Prison in the future(art stuff, maybe modding, if I get to coding), I'm not going to promise anything, because teh personal reasons.

Edit.
Made a few changes, experimenting with colors in attempt to make belly look more... Ugh, natural? To fit better or whatever.

Edit 2.
Still trying to get better coloring.

Edit 3.
Karryn is a bad mom :HideThePain:
Bruh that is awesome work! I'd gladly send all my current money your way for that (which is.. converting into USD.. hm.. about 3 dollars? :KEK:

Jokes aside, it is indeed a nice work and it just sparked some hopes for it to be a thing in the future (I know, not gonna hype or anything, but hey we can dream a little bit, alright?) Cheers, dude

fozard

May 12, 2017
and most people, included the dev, never want to see karryn pregnant. i like the cc mod, but had to mod the pregnant js to make it impossible for karryn to get pregnant.
is that just an assumption or the dev already stated that there will be no pregnancy ? looking at his previous game melty quest the mc can get pregnant all the time

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
is that just an assumption or the dev already stated that there will be no pregnancy ? looking at his previous game melty quest the mc can get pregnant all the time
Yes, Dev said multiple times already, that there are no plans for pregnancy content.

Reactions: fozard
4.60 star(s) 426 Votes