ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Hello, fellow men of culture. I may be blind as the molerat, but does anyone know, where the strip club is? I saw a few gyus asking the same, but they didn`t recieve an answer. Level for right now is anarchy in my save, do I need to defeat boss to unlock it? Because there are now edicts for strip club in my menu. Thanks in advance, stay safe, stay loyal to big titty prison warden.
The strip club doesn't exist yet. It's going to be added in version 0.9. People just got fed up with answering the question because everybody kept asking it, and so they simply started ignoring them. I decided to be a bit more helpful, but I give it 50% odds, someone asks about it again before the end of this page.

Dec 26, 2019
While I'm waiting for the updates to stop coming every day or so, does transferring saves from one version to the next break anything? Or I can do it freely and be fine?

YUNGJO

Jun 20, 2019
The strip club doesn't exist yet. It's going to be added in version 0.9. People just got fed up with answering the question because everybody kept asking it, and so they simply started ignoring them. I decided to be a bit more helpful, but I give it 50% odds, someone asks about it again before the end of this page.
Thanks a lot, the changelog was kinda misleading.

Reactions: VeryVexxing

lordthrone17

Jun 30, 2019
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to ask if the level 3 gym edict changes anything for the gym? I see there are a bunch of stuff but is it just for show or can we actually enter the gym by changing its edicts? Sorry have not been reading the older post so not sure if this has been asked before

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
The hell? I don't remember metal enemies being THIS hard to put down in earlier versions. Even if I do the "Ki" buff and use Slam, it sometimes does zero damage.

Another question I've been wondering about lately, before I forget. Is the game with a time limit? I'm on my 90th day, will the Emperor talk shit if I reach 100th or 200th? Maybe it will be an auto game over?

abbadon

Oct 3, 2017
No, the only game over is if you hit 0 order IIRC. I don't think the day number actually affects anything on its own.

Apr 30, 2020
fuck, I move this to my drive and get it after some time but only to find out my fucking save file is gone, wtf
*sad fapping noises

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I just had very negative experience with Autosaving on normal difficulty. There was a power shortage just as I was walking between rooms, so computer shut down during auto-saving. Of course I had hi levels of Karryn (in the 30's). Save was unreadable and now I have to play from the start.... :mad:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I just had very negative experience with Autosaving on normal difficulty. There was a power shortage just as I was walking between rooms, so computer shut down during auto-saving. Of course I had hi levels of Karryn (in the 30's). Save was unreadable and now I have to play from the start.... :mad:
Look at the bright side. You've used up all your bad luck for the next 2 months.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Here's my save folder. I only played the day of the update and I was using the .d version but I think it should be ok. It's kinda messy of a slut build but it's better than starting all over again I think.

Reactions: voltairepop

EmperorSly

Feb 14, 2020
Is it possible to get through a pure run on prisoner mode without masturbating or cumming? If so, how?

I assume I'd have to take fewer fights; is it better to rest before pleasure reaches the point where it interferes with fatigue recovery, or to just accept the lower recovery? I also assume I'll have to take the occasional loss/defeat scene so I can reset pleasure to zero when it gets too high.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is it possible to get through a pure run on prisoner mode without masturbating or cumming? If so, how?

I assume I'd have to take fewer fights; is it better to rest before pleasure reaches the point where it interferes with fatigue recovery, or to just accept the lower recovery? I also assume I'll have to take the occasional loss/defeat scene so I can reset pleasure to zero when it gets too high.
Hu, never tried a no Masturbation run before, since it never was an issue in a pure run. Sounds like a huge challenge, because of all the debuffs but also extremly annoying to deal with.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
If I remember correctly, you can save to two (or more) slots, and the autosave will only save over the last one. You can both use this to get around the save system, and to make a backup.
On the flip side, I would say the most enjoyable aspect of games like these, for me anyway, is the corruption aspect, as she discovers and gives in to her lust.

Spawk

Jan 25, 2018
My bad, new to this
Can you tell us what are you planning in this mod? If it's just a skin color change, then it's a little boring. I would like more, so to speak, perhaps an additional characteristic for Karin such as "Queen of Spades" because of which the dialogues may change, and Karin will be less satisfied with non-black guys. Perhaps decrees that can only be adopted by pumping this characteristic, which will change the racial composition in the prison, a ban on serving in a bar or something like that. I apologize if something is not clear, not my native language.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes