juanleonp

May 21, 2019
Corruption doesn't seem to be affecting anything in the current version of the game.
The blackmail of the nerds its based on corruption, so if u have a high corruption the nerds take more of ur money, it only affects the financial side of the game.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
July 12th 2021: Progress Report

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit, that must suck.

Where i live, there hasn't been rain for a month now and constant +30/+35 celsius everyday and there's not even that much wind, there's just the heat sitting still so it's stagnant air that's hot, still nothing compared to that though.

Lordswag7

Jun 3, 2019
where is Edict: find insurance company ????
First you need to subjugate level 2 then open the edicts menu and repair the office in level 2 and repair the staff lounge.
Then you can hire a lawyer and purchase insurance right below.
You have to exit the edict menu and reopen it to see the new insurance tab

Reactions: jaures

Crimsequal

Mar 30, 2020
Ouh okay, out of game context but how to make notification available so i know when update comes?
You can stalk the dude on and he also plays on once in a while.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Hai Kazuma-desu To clear something up: are you implying that "Karryn turns sadistic" is not an option? Because, from what I understand, that is inevitable if you avoid the other end of that stick. You get either a masochist or a sadist Karryn no matter what you do.

Also, define "purity" - for example, my Karryn is a sex machine with vaginal virginity intact. Would that count? Would anal virginity? Both? Oral? All three? No sexual subjugations? What is your definition of "purity" in that context?

Reactions: Crimsequal

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Can anyone recommend a "purity" build? Karynn turns sadistic around floor 3 in my playthrough. I've done slut playthrough which was surprisingly manageable, even on hard mode.
Well you will get a bunch of Sadistic passives no matter what. The best thing you can do, is avoiding stuff like getting a Sadistic Orgasm or the use of Taunt. But with that said, it is possible, to do a pure run on Prisoner Mode no problem. The most important Stat is the Mind Stat, since the higher it is, the more you will reduce Desires and deal more Damage with Ki. Stuff like Skewer and Cleaver is important. Also avoid fighting in certain rooms until you are ready unless you go for a Rush Build but for that, you need to ask someone, that does Rush Builds, since I always take my time.

Crimsequal

Mar 30, 2020
Well you will get a bunch of Sadistic passives no matter what. The best thing you can do, is avoiding stuff like getting a Sadistic Orgasm or the use of Taunt. But with that said, it is possible, to do a pure run on Prisoner Mode no problem. The most important Stat is the Mind Stat, since the higher it is, the more you will reduce Desires and deal more Damage with Ki. Stuff like Skewer and Cleaver is important. Also avoid fighting in certain rooms until you are ready unless you go for a Rush Build but for that, you need to ask someone, that does Rush Builds, since I always take my time.
I'm also interested in doing a purity run. Do you guys have a suggestion on the tech build order in terms of the edict? I've tried prioritizing mind and area of effect skills like cleave and skewer, but I just kept getting owned in Warden mode. Also, how do you do damage with Ki? I've never encountered that attack/ability.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes