boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
1 - Far as I know/tested, you cannot "shop". It just opens up a menu and you can pick like 5-6 items depending on edicts you buy.

2 - You can keep the sex toys they use on you. I also saw you can masturbate with toys randomly in the toilet stall but never tried it. Not sure if you can keep that one...

3 - Nerd Blackmail. The more corrupt you are, the more money you pay them to keep shut. You can bang a bunch of nerds so you can unlock the "No Blackmail" (passive to bang nerds, like "Nerds Fap Material" iirc). Otherwise doesn't do anything.

Dec 26, 2019
Hmm. For some reason, my game slows to a crawl when anything happens in combat with CCMod enabled. I... have absolutely no idea why. I made sure to limit the frame rate to 60 FPS via the in-game menu and the actual NVIDIA Control Panel. what other settings do I need to change to ensure it runs properly?

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
2 - You can keep the sex toys they use on you. I also saw you can masturbate with toys randomly in the toilet stall but never tried it. Not sure if you can keep that one...
How to do that? Do you need a mod or something?

3 - Nerd Blackmail. The more corrupt you are, the more money you pay them to keep shut. You can bang a bunch of nerds so you can unlock the "No Blackmail" (passive to bang nerds, like "Nerds Fap Material" iirc). Otherwise doesn't do anything.
So, basically, by banging a bunch of nerds, the blackmail would stop, no need for an edict to do that. Am I correct?

StrayArtrist

Apr 26, 2020
From what i know kick counter works on Thugs and Lizardmen.

For using toys all the time you need the CCmod. It doesn't work while doing secretary job and masturbate in your room.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yes BUT karryn is a guest in the game so the is not much of her in in next to the post i made
the game is jap only you can machine translate it
is the game apostle 2? i'm tring to find it to play it, even if there is little content. thank you!

HeartOfClouds

Jul 10, 2019
Hmm. For some reason, my game slows to a crawl when anything happens in combat with CCMod enabled. I... have absolutely no idea why. I made sure to limit the frame rate to 60 FPS via the in-game menu and the actual NVIDIA Control Panel. what other settings do I need to change to ensure it runs properly?
In my case the in-game frame rate limit just completely kills the performance and turning it off fixes it so try doing that.

Last edited:

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
I COME BRINGING GIFTS!!!:love::sneaky:
was bored so made a couple animated signature's of Karryns prison
Enjoy.

View attachment 1341923 View attachment 1341924 View attachment 1341926 View attachment 1341927 View attachment 1341928 View attachment 1341932 View attachment 1341933 View attachment 1341935 View attachment 1341937 View attachment 1341938 View attachment 1341939

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**Dont foget to leave a like;)**
Imagine the game with animated pictures instead of statics one :coffee:

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Imagine the game with animated pictures instead of statics one :coffee:
well its not that far away anymore AI is getting better and better at animating photos

animating is not that easy my signature of karryn is like 230 photos just to make it move down and up its a lot of work for small game makers sadly

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Speaking about toys, does anyone know where the mod to keep them is located? I remember seeing one, but forgot about it.

Also, how do you trigger the nerds to insert their toys into Karryn?
to get the nerds to use toys, your desire must be high enough. you can lower the amount of desire needed in karryn passives.
i think to keep toys its in rem karryn, you need to find "this.removeAllToys();" in the post battle section and add // before it so it is ignored. both files are in the js

Last edited:
Reactions: WinKid

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
WinKid I should've stated that I play using CCMod. I'm hooked on this game but never tried "vanilla". Almost all enemies need to be banged a certain amount to get a passive related to them, then you can buy an edict. When buying edicts from level 1-3 they'll have the edicts on the far right. Sorry for answering about sex toys when I didn't know vanilla has that restriction. I don't really see why someone wouldn't play with CCMod since you can change settings via the CC_Config file. Even a noob like myself is able to go in and change stuff which is awesome.

Reactions: WinKid

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
WinKid I should've stated that I play using CCMod. I'm hooked on this game but never tried "vanilla". Almost all enemies need to be banged a certain amount to get a passive related to them, then you can buy an edict. When buying edicts from level 1-3 they'll have the edicts on the far right. Sorry for answering about sex toys when I didn't know vanilla has that restriction. I don't really see why someone wouldn't play with CCMod since you can change settings via the CC_Config file. Even a noob like myself is able to go in and change stuff which is awesome.
Huh, maybe I should give it a try then.

Edit: Ah, I just remember why I don't use it. How to install and use the CCMod?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes