Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Sire Loser Potential candidates I see:

1. Slut Level - many things are tied to it: for example, Charm in battle, which translates into pleasure damage taken by enemies both from attacks and passively. With a value that high a bad move (like some badly picked Edict) might contribute to your downfall.
2. Endurance - is there a reason you skipped those edicts? It reduces pleasure damage taken.
3. Control & Order - if you fail to keep Control in check, you get lower Order, which makes enemy waves slightly different in terms of composition AND stronger.

My semi-educated guess would be: you failed at management and control (yeah, I know). One issue can be controlled, but there is no doubt a tipping point and once you get enough of those - it snowballs. Edicts could be adding to that, as well, somehow.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, to use mods, you do it by erasing and/or writing a new line in the js files, correct?

Out of curiosity, if you simply change the name of the file - i.e. "Karryn.js" into "Karryn.js Mod" - will it affect the game?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The main thing I see with your build is your Mind score is the lowest of all your stats. Mind is the most important stat in the game, whether you're running a slut build or combat build. All Willpower skills are affected by it. The bonus on your Ki, the chance to counterattack when you use focus, the amount of energy regained by Healing Thoughts, how effective Resist Orgasm is, the effect of Suppress and Release skills; all of those depend on Mind.

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
So, to use mods, you do it by erasing and/or writing a new line in the js files, correct?

Out of curiosity, if you simply change the name of the file - i.e. "Karryn.js" into "Karryn.js Mod" - will it affect the game?
To clarify on the previous answer, when editing file names, don't change anything after the "." unless you KNOW what you're doing (which you clearly don't) or you'll break the file.

Sire Loser

Oct 6, 2017
Tsugumi HappyGoomba For the most of the time i focused on rebuilding prison to get that sweet money. I thought that i can just buy training edicts later when i earn enough. You guys think it is still salvagable when i pump cash into the improve stats edicts or should i just start new game?

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Anyone know how much is disabled by turning off rimjobs? I hate fighting rogues and then out of nowhere rimming them. Or, would it be possible to equip more jewelry than what the game allows...?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
boobmanlord Can you clarify what you mean by "how much"? Disabling rimjobs does what it says on the label. Wallow in all the penetrations and ~jobs that remain untouched by it. If you mean something along the lines of "how much content am I screwing myself out of" - very little. It literally prevents only that one act from triggering, enemies are still going to use whatever else remains in their arsenal.

Reactions: boobmanlord

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Tsugumi HappyGoomba For the most of the time i focused on rebuilding prison to get that sweet money. I thought that i can just buy training edicts later when i earn enough. You guys think it is still salvagable when i pump cash into the improve stats edicts or should i just start new game?
I would start a new game. You've already reached the level limit, so you can't grow your mind score any more.

Anyone know how much is disabled by turning off rimjobs? I hate fighting rogues and then out of nowhere rimming them. Or, would it be possible to equip more jewelry than what the game allows...?
The only other effects are the loss of a few passives, and the fact that Rogues will no longer initiate sex moves in combat. You can give them other moves by following the instructions here: https://f95zone.to/posts/4953872/

Reactions: boobmanlord

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, a question. I have been looking at it yet unable to find it.

Where is the Toilet (Gloryhole) mini-game located and how to trigger it?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
toilet mini-game is in 2nd area when you go up to 2nd area just go straight to the other end of the hallway and you reach the toilets, getting in there you will see a stall with a circle, if not, then you didnt unlock that mini game yet, how you unlock it? im not sure anymore since i have the game on pause since2 or 3 months but i believe it was beating area 2 boss and unlocking edict in edict menu for it

Reactions: WinKid

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Tsugumi Ah, cool, cause in the cheat menu it says something along the lines of "this game has rimjobs in mind" so it's very misleading. I already have a passive or two but I think for my next playthru I'll change rogues and nerds to have different actions.

edit: Actually in the General settings:
"Prevents all rimjob content from occuring while this is option is on (typo with two "is"). Note that this game's progression and full content is designed with rimjobs in mind. Only select this option if it'd otherwise keep you from wanting to play this game."
So they make it sound more than what it really is. I've followed Goomba's guide and swap out rogues to counter kick and nerds to standing HJ, seems fitting!

HappyGoomba That's SO USEFUL! Thank you. And yes, not a fan of footjob so I may do the same for them! Thank you both of you.

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Tsugumi Ah, cool, cause in the cheat menu it says something along the lines of "this game has rimjobs in mind" so it's very misleading. I already have a passive or two but I think for my next playthru I'll change rogues and nerds to have different actions.

"Prevents all rimjob content from occuring while this is option is on (typo with two "is"). Note that this game's progression and full content is designed with rimjobs in mind. Only select this option if it'd otherwise keep you from wanting to play this game."
So they make it sound more than what it really is. I've followed Goomba's guide and swap out rogues to counter kick and nerds to standing HJ, seems fitting!

HappyGoomba That's SO USEFUL! Thank you. And yes, not a fan of footjob so I may do the same for them! Thank you both of you.
Does the kick counter work for rogues? They don't usually have it, so I assumed there wouldn't be art assets for it.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
So, a question. I have been looking at it yet unable to find it.

Where is the Toilet (Gloryhole) mini-game located and how to trigger it?
There are two edicts you need to buy. The first repairs the restroom, the second repairs the middle stall.

Reactions: WinKid

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017

Something to keep in mind that some of those passives you can't get from rimming can give you masochism levels, so iy may be impossible to reach top tier masochism to get the titles and such that depend on it.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
tyrrandae I figure I'd skip out on stuff if something is disabled/locked. Honestly, I kind of dislike the sado/maso system a bit. She gets horny beating people up. I'd like her to try and fight pleasure without getting some herself. All in all it's my favorite game and love all of it.

HappyGoomba Uh... that might explain why they were glitching. They immediately start counter-sex even while fully clothed. I thought I was messing something up. I gave up and stuck to rimjobs... but I should make a note about giving rouges something else. Not sure if it standing hj worked with the nerds or if they went for footjob. I've been playing a few hours tonight.

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
So, three questions.

One, since there's an edict that allows Karryn to have free item, does that means before getting it, it's possible to buy something from the store.

Two, is it possible to get sex toys like the ones the Nerds have?

Three, what is the purpose of the "Corruption" when you enact some edicts?

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes