negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there a way to increase the minimum desire requiement for sexual activities?
Gain passives and use certain equips, if you want to have easier time getting it on, certain edicts also help with this.

If you try to make a pure run, get equips that increase sex/petting resist and try to minimize passive gains, certain edicts also help with this.

Last edited:

rasaani

Jun 14, 2017
how does one implement the save into the game? haven't done this before
you can just drob the save folder to \Karryn's Prison\www and replace the save folder and overwrite all files inside.
Or you can just replace the save files by copying file1.rpgsave and/or file2.rpgsave into the save folder
\Karryn's Prison\www\save

I don't know if anyone else had the problem with Pablotron's save file but for me it some reason prevented my game loading CG's and crashed the game when I replaced config and global.rpgsave. when I replaced only the save files it worked just fine.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Fyi,

1. Its highly unlikely that whatever you wrote will reach Rem or any of the other contributors of this game. I believe he, along with a lot of other contributors to this game, are extremely opposed to this website. In their Discord server, they even warn people who post any link from here (even a link to something as unrelated as a RPGMV Plugin)
2. If you're really interested in getting your ideas through to the developers, they've got a ideas and fanfic channel in their Discord server. Join the Discord channel (you don't need to be a Patreon or Subscribestar contributor) and post it in the ideas and fanfic channel. Posting any suggestions or complaints for KP in this forum is nothing more than fruitless rant

P.S. - don't take my tone in the wrong way. I am simply giving you an advice in case you're genuine about your ideas. It'll only make mine and others' experience better if popular ideas are implemented into the game
Already posted there, don't worry :)

extrembusters

Nov 18, 2017
I still don't understand where all the 5 CG's are from unless they are all the positions of strip club and private dance. If anyone knows please enlighten me.
Edit: if you want to increase reputation you have to keep them from cumming too fast at least from my experience it goes up much faster if you do that.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
I tried the strip club with my pure virgin karryn save and it was only a bit disappointing. Unlike receptionist and waitress I don't think it's possible to turn karryn into a huge slut by just working at the strip club. Like I have no sex skills in this save and when I go do the private dance nothing happens except waiting for a damn long time for the patrons to cum lol. I feel like the private dance is also like every other defeated scene but has new CGs and got the choice to activate it through strip club that's it. Oh well, better than nothing I guess.

Also, really like where she spreads her butt with 1 hand showing more of her starfish when she's strip dancing with a high slut level/high desire? Sucks that the patrons don't do anything to her while that's happening tho.

Last edited:

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
How do you get her to spread her pussy during the strip show?
It's either she has high slut level or high pussy desire. I haven't figured out which one yet. I'll test it out when I'm back playing the game.

Edit: Tested it. Having a certain amount of cock desire (maybe 85) and 100 pussy desire makes her spread her pussy. Having 100 desire for also her mouth, boobs and butt makes her do different actions as well.

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
It is kind of disappointing none of the condoms ever end up inside her, I love it in hentai when someone has a used condom hanging out of them.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes