ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I thought the game was way too grindy, but not unbearably slow.
I guess it's a matter of preference. I never liked my corruption games to go from naive virgin to shameless slut too fast. 4 scenes and my previously shy character is now completely crazy for sex. nope. not for me.
I think the grinding right now is fair, but I also understand u may feel different. give it a shot anyway. there's no doubt that this game is one of the better H-games around here

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so i was going threw the manual mods and the old one to make karryn wet all the time doesn't work anymore. does anyone know what changed?

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
My only problem regarding the CC_mod installation is that i dont see any.

Output foulder as it should be inside, Karryn-pregmod-dev/ccmod_resources

in the end, i m not being able to properly install the mod because i dont have any output foulder to copy the, www foulder, that was meant to be inside it. Does anyone is having any similar issues or have a solution for this? Much appreciated.

Zakmastermojo

Nov 12, 2017
Alright i give up, how do you get people to go to the private dance room with you? It seems like i can only ever get 1 person back with me, I'm obviously missing something.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Alright i give up, how do you get people to go to the private dance room with you? It seems like i can only ever get 1 person back with me, I'm obviously missing something.
Must be doing striptease for >= 50% of the time of stripshow (e.g. if you dance for 12 minutes only after 6+ minutes stripping time you can do a private show). Moreover the audience must have an aroused state (blushing face on their avatar) to be able to participate in a vip room.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
This game is getting harder and harder to keep playing, each update keeps making the game heavier and slower. This last one was the straw that broke the camelback
1633442016461.png
Walking on the map gets me 12 fps tops and in-battle is 5 fps tops, this defeat bathroom scene was entirely on 2 FPS, it took me over 20 minutes to finish it.

I will try to update java, run on administrator, figure out a way to allocate more RAM. But the way it seems, I think I will stay on the previous versions for now.

Is there a mod or does anyone know how to make this game run any faster?
I'm ok with 20 FPS, anything to make this game at least playable. :(

Reactions: MrSmallPeePee

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
Found a bug in the strip club, on-stage, if Karryn get blissed too many times the menu bugs out and you get softlocked.

V.9b.d.CC_mod installed

Edit fix: go to

www/js/plugins/RemtairyKarrynStripper

Search for: Intermissions skills

Game_Actor.prototype.cooldownEval_stripperBreather = function()

Change this one: Let cd = x;

I changed it to 1 and it fixed the bug

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019

in the end, i m not being able to properly install the mod because i dont have any output foulder to copy the, www foulder, that was meant to be inside it. Does anyone is having any similar issues or have a solution for this? Much appreciated.

You get the output after running the decompiler (the .jar file).

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a mod or does anyone know how to make this game run any faster?
I'm ok with 20 FPS, anything to make this game at least playable. :(
as I said before, Rem said he's aware of performance issues of this update, but right now he prefers to first focus on fixing more important problems.

there's no rush u know? it's not like u are on life support and u need a dose of Karryn's prison to survive. wait a few days and it will be addressed.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
there's no doubt that this game is one of the better H-games around here
Karryn's Prison is practically my first H-game after signing up on here. Actually it's my first game overall and trying to find others just like it is proving to be quite difficult. I dunno, maybe it's just because Karryn's drawn real nice or some sort; but fact of the matter is I don't think I've come across a really balanced mix of H gameplay/interactivity, context, and content.

Plus the corruption seemingly plays like a lewd, more interactive Tamagotchi which is great.

Kinda feel like I've spoiled myself starting with this game honestly.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Kinda feel like I've spoiled myself starting with this game honestly.
oh that's for sure lol. the fact is, unfortunately, H-games in general seldom have both high quality and enough content to satisfy (at least that's how I feel). we have many awesome abandoned games, many high-quality short games, many long games with mediocre art, etc. it depends on your fetishes and preferences, but typically there are no more than 20 games here that are pretty good and Karryn's prison is one of the few unique ones in terms of gameplay. so yeah, not much hope to find something similar

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017

you get the output folder after you decrypt the original game files using the tool provided in the resources folder. the tool decrypts the contents of the original "www" folder of the game, creates an output folder for you and pastes the resulting "www" folder in it

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes