Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
So is there ever going to be official pregnancy in this game? It seems like this game would be perfect for it.

Also, it may be an unpopular opinion but I'd like to hear the guys moan when they cum. They already did a good job of adding grunts into the game so they could just use those when the enemies cum. Seems kind of weird right now that the enemies grunt and moan when jerking off but not when cumming?

Reactions: ambientcelery

Jan 13, 2020
I am so sorry for asking again. I only just found out about this game.
Can you or anyone else, please upload the 2 save files again? Link is dead T.T
I attached it here but the download might not be working due to issues the site is currently having.
Edit:
So is there ever going to be official pregnancy in this game? It seems like this game would be perfect for it.
Pretty sure I have seen comments from the devs saying they wouldn't be adding it to this title.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scorpioguy99

ZAIVE

May 3, 2020
I attached it here but the download might not be working due to issues the site is currently having.

Pretty sure I have seen comments from the devs saying they wouldn't be adding it to this title.
Oh i see. No wonder it downloads something called stream.rar instead of the files, same goes to your attached files too.. :<
Anyway, thank you so much

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
What are your guys build plans for the full release?

I plan on doing a combat strength build on prisoner and doing everything possible to avoid becoming a slut. If I can't keep her pure then I'll try to keep her a virgin through to the end.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017

I plan on doing a combat strength build on prisoner and doing everything possible to avoid becoming a slut. If I can't keep her pure then I'll try to keep her a virgin through to the end.
Unlocking everything!!! (So, many New game+)

I have some very hard times at unlocking the tiers 2 sadist and masochist titles.

First kiss to a man ass is a nice challenge too.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017

nah I want that full-on slut ending first, with as much corruption as I can get. love to see the emperor's reaction to his dear secretary's transformation

I know. I'm into that. degenerate and proud! :)

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
nah I want that full-on slut ending first, with as much corruption as I can get. love to see the emperor's reaction to his dear secretary's transformation

I know. I'm into that. degenerate and proud! :)
Nice, that's my second playthrough; to make her as big of a slut as possible and unlock everything.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Hopefully there will be more Tonkin events, or at least a Tonkin ending. Tonkin MUST get more action, he's the star of the show.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
nope, the dev, rem, has stated from the start there will not be pregnancy. he has restated this many, many times. cc mod is as close as you can get

Last edited:

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Unlocking everything!!! (So, many New game+)

I have some very hard times at unlocking the tiers 2 sadist and masochist titles.

First kiss to a man ass is a nice challenge too.
I always try for the Beauty and the Butthole or Sleepy Beauty title for the Charm boost they give. I've never tried it without the Finger Claw though. Becomes risky since Kiss requirement is pretty low by default

SimplYshiina

Jan 12, 2020
Uhh got a question is it possible to find a way not to decrypt the ccmod? Im on android unfortunately and cannot decrypt it myself (nor i know how to yes i read the read me sorry) can i get a pre decrypted one if that makes sense? Or just the full game with it? Sorry im using joiplay to play

anyone

May 11, 2017
November 29th 2021: Progress Report and Announcements!!!

Hello everyone, Rem here with this week's Progress Report!

Oh boy!! It's almost the end of November, and almost the end of 2021!! AAAAAAHHH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Beta testing will begin this week, and will last for most likely less than a week
The tentative release date for Karryn's Prison on Steam is going to be December 15th (December 16th in Japan time)
Oh. I think I accidentally announced the release date while panicking. Alright, time to roll with it and pretend that I did it in on purpose.

As mentioned before in previous posts but I will repeat it here, the beta version will only be available to $10 and $20 subscribers. All download links, including the download link to the beta version, will be removed after the beta test ends. And the beta test will only last a limited duration, probably less than a week.

As for the details of the beta test: - There will be no voices. - Not all Titles or Passives will be obtainable. - Not all content will be available. - Only the Secretary-Only Challenge Run will be available for testing. - The final boss will be available. - Please only talk about the contents of the beta version in the #kp-beta-test channel on Discord. - Please do not talk about the contents of the beta version in the comment section on SubscribeStar, or on any other channel on Discord.

Please do not download and play the beta version if you're looking for the full experience or if you're not interested in providing feedback or bug reports. Just wait and save yourself for the Steam release where you can get the full experience.

Personally I'll need people who are interested in fighting the final boss, even if the final boss might be unbalanced from being too easy or too hard, and who are interested in attempting to do the Challenge Run to see if there are any bugs with the reward not triggering properly.

A Challenge Run, by the way, means beating the game on Warden Mode or Prisoner Mode with a Title restriction. The Secretary-Only Run means beating the game with the Emperor's Secretary Title equipped for the whole playthrough.

And finally, I need people who are willing to just play around with the game. Do side jobs, mess around with things here or there. See if there are any typos with Passives/Edicts text, if there is an effect that isn't doing what it should be doing, and such.

If you got the time, money and interest, please help us out for the beta test! But if not, especially the money part, just keep saving up your money for the Steam release!

Which by the way, as I said earlier, the Steam release is tentatively scheduled for December 15th. This means the date might get moved if there's some huge unforeseen problem or issue or whatever. And also a forewarning, if I deem the game not ready for Steam release by December 18th, then I will be moving the release date to January instead.

Now then, for the Progress Report! We're working: AAAHHHHH!!!

AAHHHH!! Some of you will hear from me later this week for the beta test. But regardless, everyone, stay safe and stay warm, AHHHHH!!!!!

Also, there might be a video in this week's Ci-en post, I'll update this post with a link with it's up!

Edit: Ci-en post is now up!

Sep 12, 2018

Looks cool with the voice in, but that breathing while aroused is kinda off putting especially when CG is stationary.
I hope that gets adjusted later on not sure how they would do that though.
The complete strip just to do a sexual technique still gets me, wished there was variations for those techniques:unsure:

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes