Rimstre

Feb 1, 2019
Wow, I can’t believe it is finally gonna be done. I remember when it was just floor 1, and man the game has come so far. Definitely gonna try to master the challenge runs. Plus the voice acting is gonna be the cherry on top

SimplYshiina

Jan 12, 2020
Got a question how would i know if the cc mod works?
Sorry i know nothing about this
I Got mine working but i dont know if it works

I used the dev files and copied the "www" folder and replaced it thats what i did

Im on android so i cant run bat files(setup_relase and the other one)
do i need to run them ? For the mod to work?

If so when it setups where does it go?

Sorry for the inconvenience

Last edited:

Barka

Nov 12, 2017
I remember there was a "mod" for the unlocking of all sex skills from the very beginning. Now there are almost 1000 pages and I can't find it, if someone can point me to a post with this mod so that I can finally bookmark it?

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
Looks cool with the voice in, but that breathing while aroused is kinda off putting especially when CG is stationary.
I hope that gets adjusted later on not sure how they would do that though.
agreed. maybe I'm just not used to hearing the voice, but I feel like it's too much. imagine going for a slut run and listening to her breath like that THE WHOLE RUN. "off putting" is an understatement in that case.

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
agreed. maybe I'm just not used to hearing the voice, but I feel like it's too much. imagine going for a slut run and listening to her breath like that THE WHOLE RUN. "off putting" is an understatement in that case.
Well, I imagine, most of the time, you won't even hear it, since you won't wait every single time to listen to her voice lines to finish. But we will see.

Selsel

May 26, 2018
hope there feature for select virgin slime(maybe some skill can invite enemy to going to sex scene or something) , that should help me to say good bye for karryn virginity xd, cause really hard find virgin slime and even meet, seem slime not interesting to rape karryn --

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Is there any way to cheat in EP im this game? Waiting days just for a couple of points is nothing short of tedius.
If you use the Mtool by some Cirno pfp on ulmf, you can edit it in the "data editor" section of the Mtool editor for the game, by changing the value of "stored edictpoints" (search "edict" in the data editor tab) to like, 5000. This is done while the game is open. Once the game registers "5000" stored EP points, it won't let you use them. Save the game at this point, and then close it. If you reopen, the points convert to real Edict points that can be used (you may need to leave and enter different rooms too, I've gotten it to work occasionally by doing this once I stopped on my completely pure no cheat challenge run).

Last edited:
Reactions: grego
Jan 9, 2018
Man I'm excited about the VA, especially the English one strangely enough. I wish that was the one shown off in the ci-en post but the jap is pretty good too
I feel you bro, Im usually the type to always watch anime in sub and turn japanese voices on when there are options, but fsr I absolutely love the english VA and am defo playing this game in english. I think perhaps ive gotten numb to japanese ero voice, or they just picked a great fucking VA for eng voice. Prolly both lol.

Reactions: Aria

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
I was very skeptical with the JP voice performance when I first listened to her samples on her site.

Maybe her performance received some proper direction and tweaking by Rem, but now she sounds fitting. Not too high pitch, and not too deep. And unlike you, I much prefer her breathings/moanings playing in the back when she starts getting aroused. If you don't like it, usually games with this sort of feature lets you adjust the volume.

So now I can safely use this meme again.

index.jpg

Reactions: ex and someguy4567

voxsunderland

Feb 22, 2021
I feel you bro, Im usually the type to always watch anime in sub and turn japanese voices on when there are options, but fsr I absolutely love the english VA and am defo playing this game in english. I think perhaps ive gotten numb to japanese ero voice, or they just picked a great fucking VA for eng voice. Prolly both lol.
If they hired a decent English VA, there is only one thing you can do: Play 2 routes at once with different language settings!

I mean, if you bought the game or funded its development, your money went partly to fund these two. Not utilizing any voice performance would literally be you wasting money! lol

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Got a question how would i know if the cc mod works?
Dunno how the installation works for joiplay (As I never played this kind of game on a phone nor will I ever try to)

But if you go the edicts you should see some hair / skin / eye customisation options on the right side of the first page.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes