Crimsequal

Mar 30, 2020
The game is $23.99 USD and I will be buying it for myself soon this Christmas and will be leaving a super positive review. It's a shame it's only Very Positive. It needs to get to Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam.

Reactions: Old Hentai

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
will there be more updates after thise release? i know the cc mod will get updated overtime but will there be configurations and such?

dignity

May 28, 2017
I'm so glad this game was finally released. Remtairy deserves every penny he gets from this. Only other thing anyone could wish for at this point is complete modding support aside from CCmod and we're set for life.

BlueFlares

Feb 11, 2019
The game is $23.99 USD and I will be buying it for myself soon this Christmas and will be leaving a super positive review. It's a shame it's only Very Positive. It needs to get to Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam.
really? 24USD?
i just bought it for 10USD

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This will probably be lost among the "excited" comments about how great the game is and how much Rem deserves the financial support, but I'd like to remind everyone, that the very same Remtairy is selling Melty's Quest through fakku.

If you don't know what fakku is, I strongly suggest you go and read up about how shady it is and it's pos owner.

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
is there any content in free mode that changes or pops up when you enter free mode or is it just the side-jobs and the never ending fight or did i miss something? didnt check out the versions after 1.0g. so yeah, is there something left i might have missed?

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Only other thing anyone could wish for at this point is complete modding support aside from CCmod and we're set for life.
The game actually has had modding support for quite a while now, just looks like nobody has taken advantage of it yet unfortunately.

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Curious, but how much is $5 in Latin America? Enough to feed for a week or 2?
Well in India, one could make more than 1 week's worth of simple homemade meal. 13.50 INR amounts to 0.18 USD. so that comes down to 28 meals.
1639658805330.png

that being said, the distribution of wealth is quite disproportionate and this data takes into account the quality of product consumed by a lot of low income families. most of them won't even have a personal computer in their homes, so a game at 7 USD wouldn't be even in their consideration

imo, for most people in the middle income range who can afford time in their life for these games, 7 USD, while not cheap, would still be affordable enough. not something to simply throw money at without a thought, but not something too costly.

considering a numeric average, it would still be a bit costly...but like I said, most people considered in such an average won't even have video games in the realms of their considerations

Not sure about Latin America though...but their price range is quite similar to what I've seen with prices in India for steam games

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes