Liero

Jun 13, 2018
The only thing that would make this game better for me is a long hair option for Karryn. But that's probably too much work even for modders let alone DLC.

Oh and the removal of anilingus. Or at least a better angle so we see more of Karryn and less of the bent over dude.
In the settings for the game, under the General options, you can find a option to turn off different fetishes, such as Rimjobs, Footjobs etc.

If you want longer hair, then I guess modding is the only option. As far as I've understood from Remtairy, he is working on a new job for the Gym, but it is a long way from completion. Do not except any huge updates after the 1.0.4a one, as that was apparently the last "major" patch for the game until the new side job arrives. (Meaning, mod all you want for now, as since there won't be any more frequent updates, it won't wreck mods.)

One can only hope for him adding a longer haired version of Karryn. Would be dope.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Demokaze

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
I believe the game was intend to be played like a roguelite in a single save. You play, you lose, then you restart stronger with the titles you collected, just to get further.

I lost a run on purpose to get the titles related to bankruptcy, they are really really good.
don't know what devs were planning but that's too sloooooow for roguelite. Yo can do hades run in 20-30 mins and gettin a bunch of new VN-packed lore every time you die. So loosing is ok there.
On other hand 20-30 mins that's just ONE not very busy day in KP for me. And I doubt that I gonna have much desire to replay if I loose somewhere on 4th floor.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
don't know what devs were planning but that's too sloooooow for roguelite. Yo can do hades run in 20-30 mins and gettin a bunch of new VN-packed lore every time you die. So loosing is ok there.
On other hand 20-30 mins that's just ONE not very busy day in KP for me. And I doubt that I gonna have much desire to replay if I loose somewhere on 4th floor.
Yes, Hades is the only Rougelite in the World. Try Returnal. A run can last easily many hours and there are more then enough that think, it was game of the year 2021. So there is that.

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
Yes, Hades is the only Rougelite in the World. Try Returnal. A run can last easily many hours and there are more then enough that think, it was game of the year 2021. So there is that.
I always forget that I must provide over 100 examples to satisfy every angry asshole. And still there would be someone with out-of-spectrum counter example. Damn me.

spelunky, dead cells, slay the spire, isaac...Enough for you to understand my very simple thought?

ps It can be "fast" like most of them or "slow" like nethack but it should at least try to give different content and experience with each run.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I always forget that I must provide over 100 examples to satisfy every angry asshole. And still there would be someone with out-of-spectrum counter example. Damn me.

spelunky, dead cells, slay the spire, isaac...Enough for you to understand my very simple thought?

ps It can be "fast" like most of them or "slow" like nethack but it should at least try to give different content and experience with each run.
Love it, when somebody starts name calling, when they were the ones to be like "My Rougelite must be fast" and then you tell them, no they don't. And then they move goalpost and talk about something else. An even there.... I can play Kp and have different experiences every time, playing a run. So even that point isn't true.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
This is basically just a rpg with newgame+ being required instead of being optional. I'd like it more if it was a roguelite instead but oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I actually lost the game somewhere on 3rd level, I think. And just like you said I didn't had much desire to play again. But I was able to complete the game in the end. I gotta say I wouldn't miss much if I had never played the game again after losing at 3rd level.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
You can turn off rimjobs in the options.
Well aware but the game doesn't recommend doing that in the description and rogues only pet Karryn even when she's a massive slut because they can't do the only thing they wanna do if you disable it. And there are also passives tied to it.

Reactions: RyRa²

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
i like karryn being a slut, but the bar mini game is still stupid at this point. Oh you want your drink, here it is ( gets touched, losing the drink) guest gets angry. WTF did you expect ?

This thing aside, the game is great
But isn't getting touched also gives you money? Serving drinks can keep customer happy but let them touch you all over the place, go back to get the drink and then come back again, and then get molested again, those gives you scenes, right? It's not Diner Dash... the important thing is money and sex, not running a bar business. I didn't mean anything negative about this, English isn't my first language, sorry if the tone seems rude.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Searched the thread but couldn't find it, so I'm asking: is there an up-to-date list of all titles in the game somewhere?

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
But isn't getting touched also gives you money? Serving drinks can keep customer happy but let them touch you all over the place, go back to get the drink and then come back again, and then get molested again, those gives you scenes, right? It's not Diner Dash... the important thing is money and sex, not running a bar business. I didn't mean anything negative about this, English isn't my first language, sorry if the tone seems rude.
I didn't took it negativly. In the end you are correct

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
what the update after 101 ver?
side job at the pool ? xD
There are no new sidejobs after 1.0.1.
There will be a new side job eventually in the Gym, but that is ages away.
Patches 1.0.1 to 1.0.4a have mostly been bug fixes and new options added, such as being able to turn off Blowjob mouth.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Alright so here's a question for veterans; what different builds do ya have in this game?

I see the strength, dexterity & agility ones are quite straight forward but what about endurance, stamina, mind etc..

Dexterity pairs with a slut build right?

Like in a nutshell what are the different builds; combat, slut?

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes