Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Tell you what this game desperately needs? A gallery/ event replay mode. Sometimes you just wanna see the bar game/ reception cgs without pretending like the mini games themselves are fun to play

Also how do you go about turning off autosaves? Would like to be able to just have a semi-gallery save where I can catch some dick without having to worry about progressing in days and what not

Reactions: floran

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
I don't understand how to play this game, anyone help ?
Can you be more specific? I'd be happy to help but I don't know what you're struggling with.
The only general advice I can give is: Either choose fighting, or fucking. Go into the prison and do what you love. If you want fucking, you'll have to purposefully lose a few times until Karryn "breaks." The rest should become obvious over time.

Reactions: thevideowatcher65

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
Tell you what this game desperately needs? A gallery/ event replay mode. Sometimes you just wanna see the bar game/ reception cgs without pretending like the mini games themselves are fun to play

Also how do you go about turning off autosaves? Would like to be able to just have a semi-gallery save where I can catch some dick without having to worry about progressing in days and what not
RemtairyPrison.js

~line 1438, or search for "Save Menu"
How it looks normally:

//Save Menu
Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
return this.easyMode() || $gameSwitches.value(SWITCH_TEST_MODE_ID) || (Prison.freeMode() && ConfigManager.cheatDisableAutosave);
};

Change it to this:

//Save Menu
Game_Party.prototype.canOpenSaveMenu = function() {
return true;
};

Pick a slot in your save list, perhaps the last one, to act as your "idgaf" save. Save to that slot after loading your regular game and the autosave will save to that slot as well. It's a good enough workaround, I've found. When you want to go back to playing after you've washed your hands, reload the original save.

Last edited:

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
I "believe" I've installed the ccmod correctly, but is there any readily evident means to tell whether it is in fact working correctly? One of the status menus for example or...?

Darkanna

Mar 15, 2022
any cheat for add more Edicts ?
In RemtairyEdicts.js

Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints = function() {
let unusedPoints = Math.max(this._storedEdictPoints, this.stsAsp());
this.resetEdictPoints();

let points = 25;
if(Prison.easyMode()) points++;

Normally "let points = 25;" is = (something else). I just copied from my own modded file for convenience. Line 580 in my current version if that helps.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
For running out of order I've only had two with slight text variation, correct?
The ones I got is one from being out of order early on and the other is from getting bankrupt. I also know that bankrupt ending have variations depending on corruption.

Tell you what this game desperately needs? A gallery/ event replay mode.
Funny that there is actually plagin called "RecollectionMode" already inside but I didn't encountered it use and didn't bother to check all other plugins for references.

justag4d

Aug 17, 2020
Is there any javascript code modification that allows no pleasure damage for karryn? I'd like to see the cut-ins without getting bliss looped.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Sorry for re-post but...

Bueller?
If the CCMod was installed correctly, the very same status menu that shows image of Karren's face will show an image of her vagina and anus. I.e. if she has anal beads going, than the anus will have beads in it.

This is really hard to miss - literally the very same menu you open up. So if you don't see it, than something went wrong:

- either you installed into incorrect folder (there should have been a prompt to over-write 8 files)
- you installed the wrong CCMod. If your game version is 1.0.5.f then you should be installing the unofficial mod:

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-5f-full-remtairy.33777/post-7142500

Reactions: PrGo and DustyX

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
If the CCMod was installed correctly, the very same status menu that shows image of Karren's face will show an image of her vagina and anus. I.e. if she has anal beads going, than the anus will have beads in it.

This is really hard to miss - literally the very same menu you open up. So if you don't see it, than something went wrong:

- either you installed into incorrect folder (there should have been a prompt to over-write 8 files)
- you installed the wrong CCMod. If your game version is 1.0.5.f then you should be installing the unofficial mod:

https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-0-5f-full-remtairy.33777/post-7142500
Ayyyy, that seemed to of done the trick, thanks for that!

I had installed the "other" ccmod but after applying the one you linked and booting the game up I now see all the bangs and whistles in the status menu, etc. Cheers!

Reactions: Sepheyer

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
i like your mod. 2 questions. have you figgured out why the angry cg doesn't load? and do you know how to move the text box's, the text covers up some other text when you meet yasu at the level 3 steps. thank you! i'll add the text covering text pic
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
added in edit: i have learned that the angry etc images are not encrypted so the game won't recognise them unless you either decrypt the game or encrypt the mod files (thanks to tyrrandae and demi!)
Thats a very fine point, didnt think about encrypted pictures ...

The Choicebox is positioned left, thats the issue.
Solution with RPGMaker Mv should be self explanatory (just click on the choice and position it to middle)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... and thanks a ton naatsui, those frankensteined pics look good ;)

I hope I managed to properly pack the pics again, and I corrected the selection box (just moving to a different position and letting MV paint a box, that should now do it to be all readable).
Additionally I also moved the yasu event to the outside map, so it can be accessed right away (other map is also still in the archive, if needed).

My main issue with the adaptation is that Yasu counts as a boss, and the level of bosses is hard coded to be the value specified in the enemies data - other enemies scale by various parameters, but bosses dont. So either he'd be totally overpowered or by the third level latest will be unable to actually do anything anymore ... maybe ill try to have a deeper look here, if time permits.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes