ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
If I'm in endless mode is there no way to unlock more edicts? and since the whole prison is subdued are the jobs the only thing I can do?

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is there any code tweak for money as I am always in debt . Please help !!
Use the save editor found in .

Just drop the file "File1.rpgsave" found in "Karryn's prison/www/save" in there and edit the gold value.

But if you're looking to start a new game and want to have boosted income, you're better of looking for the "RemtairyPrison.js" file found in "Karryn's prison/www/js", open it up with any text editor (even notepad works).

There editable values are found right when you oepn it (line 4 through 9), just edit the numbers to what you want and save edits, just remember to make backups before you do any edits.

Here's a picture of the lines that you are looking out for, just edit any of those to what you want and do not remove those ";" found in there, otherwise you will break it.
5b21435.png

Reactions: Vauria and JANBD

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
How long are we going to watch this preg photo thing! Are we even getting karryn preg anyway? Also when you tried to strip her Can her hat and tie removed too or only those others clothes can be removed?
the tie is in the original artwork. it is possable to use the naked image files to get rid of it, however it's a bit pain in the butt. the hat is fairly easily removed by changing the image files for the hat to a blank image

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
the tie is in the original artwork. it is possable to use the naked image files to get rid of it, however it's a bit pain in the butt. the hat is fairly easily removed by changing the image files for the hat to a blank image
I’m trying to removed them during battles but no matter I do win or lose I can’t seem to rid of them and I’m not using some cheat mod files removed!

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
I’m trying to removed them during battles but no matter I do win or lose I can’t seem to rid of them and I’m not using some cheat mod files removed!
you would have to modify the artwork in the img files to do it, and even then getting rid of the tie is all but impossible. i think the only time they are gone without modding the images is for the fight after masturbation at the couch

4.60 star(s) 427 Votes