Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Since I was disappointed to find you can't actually do much of anything in the gloryhole unless you already have the abilities (handjob etc.) from combat (unless they changed that), I'd like to ask: can I do anything on the stripper job with a relatively "pure" Karryn (i.e. sadistic bitch), or is there again an expectation of having certain passives/slut levels?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Since I was disappointed to find you can't actually do much of anything in the gloryhole unless you already have the abilities (handjob etc.) from combat (unless they changed that), I'd like to ask: can I do anything on the stripper job with a relatively "pure" Karryn (i.e. sadistic bitch), or is there again an expectation of having certain passives/slut levels?
There is no difference. Both versions is just her stripping. The only things that change are Dialog as always and slight variations in poses. Still have no clue why in the Glory Hole you need to have Sex Skills to do anything, since it would fit for her to test out the waters there without anybody knowing that it is actually her but oh well.

PlecoBeco

Feb 25, 2020
There is no difference. Both versions is just her stripping. The only things that change are Dialog as always and slight variations in poses. Still have no clue why in the Glory Hole you need to have Sex Skills to do anything, since it would fit for her to test out the waters there without anybody knowing that it is actually her but oh well.
The anonimity only works one-way due to the fact she is the only woman in the entire prison, and the prisoners know it.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The anonimity only works one-way due to the fact she is the only woman in the entire prison, and the prisoners know it.
Oh so you know for a fact if a Person gives you a Handjob, that the other Person is a women even if you don't see a thing? Also we are talking about a women that is in the entire game naive. So your point is already pointless, since it is not about what others "know" it is about how she thinks of it.

Jul 17, 2020
don't they have requirements to do stripper job?i mean you can't do it if you below 100 slut level if im not mistaken

dakight

Feb 7, 2018
Still got invaded three times in a row with 3%. I forgot how the game got these annoying little things.

Last edited:
Reactions: hecknuts

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Is there a way to buy stamina or energy or any of those stuff without sleep or use cheat code?
Only way to restore Stamina or Energy is during a Fight. Energy Restoration must be unlocked via Edicts, and you can likewise get a better Stamina Restoration ability. But each has a Cooldown of at least 3 turns. So don't ignore your Fatigue, and if you're playing on Secretary Mode, I wouldn't have the "Increase Pleasure Dealt", "Increase Damage Dealt" or the, "Hold twice as much Pleasure" cheats that effects Enemies acting against Karryn unless you're aiming for a Defeat scene. In which case, dedicate a save file to Super Slut Karryn.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
So there is mods for all BBC, is there a way to mod or edit the game to completly disable that? All guards and prisoners be white.
-go to plugins/remtairyenemy
-scroll to enemy cocks and change the word "black" to "normal" or "pale" in the lines that say:

human_half_black
human_cut_black
human_skin_black

Reactions: floran
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes