Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
So there is mods for all BBC, is there a way to mod or edit the game to completly disable that? All guards and prisoners be white.
If you're using CC mod, you can set both, either black or pale to 100% - theres a setting in the CC_config.
Without CC mod, would need edits in various places in the code, or in the enemies file.

Reactions: floran

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
Technical question, did someone else encounter this? Goblins seem to sometimes use a petting skill which then shows up as "this has no effect" - that seems to be the skill #1514, which in my files, both 1.04 and 1.05 is an empty skill without any defintions.
I'm pretty sure that i did not delete anything in that section - does anyone have an idea what skill that is supposed to be?

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
So I tried everything and still don't know how to make guards/prisoners invade Karryn's room
Enter the office with pleasure over 30%. There should be a pink hand over the couch. Go to the couch and choose to masturbate. Find the combination of moves that give the most pleasure.
The chance of invasion starts small, but ramps up pretty quickly. The percentage chance shown at the beginning is just the base chance, masturbating raises it by a little bit, orgasming raises it by a lot.

Kepstich

Nov 29, 2021
Hi there, I was wondering if the CG on the fifth image from the first post is only avalaible when you got 0 stamina. I often get Karryn getting on top instead bottom like the image when vaginal sex occurs.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Hi there, I was wondering if the CG on the fifth image from the first post is only avalaible when you got 0 stamina. I often get Karryn getting on top instead bottom like the image when vaginal sex occurs.
No, it is a Thug specific Vaginal Sex scene.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Oh ok thank you! Is there a doc to see something like a list of all the specific scenes?
Dunno. Can only say from the top of my head in general what enemy types can start.

Prisoner: Handjob
Goblin: Cunnilingus
Thug: Vaginal Sex + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Rogue: Rimjob
Nerd: Footjob
Slime: Unique Sex Position that is started I believe via Anal Sex. But not 100% sure if they can start it also with something else.
Orc: Titjob + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Lizardman: Vaginal Sex
Hobo: Anal Sex
Yeti: Titjob + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Werewolf: Vaginal Sex
Guards are a bit of a special case, since every Guard has his own preference that can be: Handjob, Blowjob, Titjob, Rimjob and Vaginal Sex

Now I am 100% sure that I am missing something or something isn't exactly right so anybody feel free to correct me but it should be roughly correct.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Dunno. Can only say from the top of my head in general what enemy types can start.

Prisoner: Handjob
Goblin: Cunnilingus
Thug: Vaginal Sex + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Rogue: Rimjob
Nerd: Footjob
Slime: Unique Sex Position that is started I believe via Anal Sex. But not 100% sure if they can start it also with something else.
Orc: Titjob + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Lizardman: Vaginal Sex
Hobo: Anal Sex
Yeti: Titjob + can counter a Kick with standing Vaginal Sex
Werewolf: Vaginal Sex
Guards are a bit of a special case, since every Guard has his own preference that can be: Handjob, Blowjob, Titjob, Rimjob and Vaginal Sex

Now I am 100% sure that I am missing something or something isn't exactly right so anybody feel free to correct me but it should be roughly correct.
Yeah, I've seen the same starting scenes. Don't know if this is impacted by CC Mod.

The only change that I have seen happening is during a slut run. With time and Karryns growing experience in more positions, prisoners can also trigger Blowjobs and Titjobs.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
please specify witch preg mod. there is cc (not up to date), wylde's (works but no art) and a member here is currently working on making preg art.
Didn't know about Wylde's... Thanks!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 427 Votes