SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Somebody know if there a list of all passive skill in the games? I want to get all the sadist one, that make the game harder than it is actually , and that's fun XD

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I don't hate big tits, but really this game would get 5 stars from me IF there was a normal-sized boob option for her.. they really are just too big..

..well I guess I take that back, I need a normal-sized boob option and the animations should play in a loop until you press a key.. I really don't like that they play one time and then just stop.. (if someone would explain to me how to make them do that or the code I would have to modify to do it, I would.. but I don't really know how atm..)

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I don't hate big tits, but really this game would get 5 stars from me IF there was a normal-sized boob option for her.. they really are just too big..

..well I guess I take that back, I need a normal-sized boob option and the animations should play in a loop until you press a key.. I really don't like that they play one time and then just stop.. (if someone would explain to me how to make them do that or the code I would have to modify to do it, I would.. but I don't really know how atm..)
Dunno if you can change with the rpgmaker engine, but for the artwork of the girl, it is in www/img
you have also animation folder in there, so, take your times and go see that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
the animations should play in a loop until you press a key.. I really don't like that they play one time and then just stop.. (if someone would explain to me how to make them do that or the code I would have to modify to do it, I would.. but I don't really know how atm..)
Already done that, if you own the game, get it from .

Otherwise, refer to this post.

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
anyone know of a way to reduce the cost of attack skills?
shtt costs way too much and i forgot how to edit them

Lostriver

Feb 18, 2022
is there any nipple lover? I wonder if there are any mods about nipple.
with such a great boobs but you can't play with them, that was really hell

Reactions: RedAISkye

arnowong1112

Apr 23, 2018
CCMod discipline cannot be used,
Can someone help with modifications to make it work?
It's that Wherein Karryn calls someone to her office for special time

blaster27480

Nov 18, 2018
Was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question. I did a pure run where I never kissed and had all virginities intact but I get the happy ending and the technically a virgin title instead. My slut level is 36. The only thing I can think of is I get the "shiver all over from bullying men" passive after beating Yasu which gives a footjob level.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I see quite a few stupid people think it's wrong to have a valid opinion about their favorite game they cum all over themselves for.. wow, srsly guys.. how immature are you?

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
Does anyone know what the latest update of the game is, is it the one at the beginning or is there one out there

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes