Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
It seems like MVMZ_Cheat 2.1.1 doesn't work with the latest version of this game too many errors ah well the older version works MV_Cheat_2.0.2_fix2

Does anyone know where the Edicts cheat value is in the mvmz cheat menu? To add values?

Last edited:

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
It seems like MVMZ_Cheat 2.1.1 doesn't work with the latest version of this game too many errors ah well the older version works MV_Cheat_2.0.2_fix2
I'll test that out once the dev provides an external link to the update since it's currently not available for download due to VirusTotal falsely flagging it as a malware.

Does anyone know where the Edicts cheat value is in the mvmz cheat menu? To add values?
Refer to this .

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017

rpg-mv works very well with this game. as for edicts, the easiest way is to edit the edicts and prison js

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I'll test that out once the dev provides an external link to the update since it's currently not available for download due to VirusTotal falsely flagging it as a malware.

Refer to this .
Oh may I ask what virus scanner your using? Is it called VirusTotal?

It's probably my pc setup some DLL missing and putting the DLL back then another error lol doesn't matter I'll wait for the next update since the previous version works fine

Thanks for the link btw some guy said

Just modify the file : steamapps\common\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyEdicts.js

Search for Game_Actor.prototype.getNewDayEdictPoints. In there, modify the line :
this._storedEdictPoints = points;
for
this._storedEdictPoints = 1000000;

Unfortunately there is no = after this._storedEdictPoints

There is a let points = 2; though I wonder if I change that value to 1000000 lol It would seem like this._storedEdictPoints = 1000000 didn't work

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes