catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Ohhh, I wish I could go and ask prisoners/guards for sex without combat :D Maybe something like prostitution when playing whore gameplay :>>
well, with high enough slut lvl that guys under your mainroom are offer something similar

dankew1

Nov 7, 2020
How can I make CC mod compatible with emeraldCoder's cheat menu? The one you access via buttons [1] to [9] "not keypad"

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Ohhh, I wish I could go and ask prisoners/guards for sex without combat :D Maybe something like prostitution when playing whore gameplay :>>
2nd floor, Glory hole Minigame. Not a 1 for 1 what u are asking but close enough

Mitaba

May 7, 2017
Im having huge problems in level 2. After a lot of efforts i defeated the slime but i cant go past the 3 waves combat after. Also it says that my warden level is already capped. Any suggestions?

godisgonenow

Jul 8, 2022
Is CCmod suppose to make the game feel a bit less responsive ?
I noticed some small-micro stutter between interface and after choosing action phase there is a very small ~0.3-5s delay.
The most notably is autosave take longer, it took me 0.5s. It was almost instant and lag free prior to installing the mod.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
How would one go about modding the buffs and debuffs provided by items, like Sex Resist and the stat bonuses that they provide?
You'll want to find out the internal name for the accessory and search for it in RemtairyKarryn.js. Most accessory modifier code is starting line 2839 (v.1.0.6b).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 12, 2018
Some game like this? Karrys Prison its one of my favorite games but i dont have nothing more to do
Only a couple I know of that are going in a somewhat similar direction right now. One that just got its first release recently that has you playing as a star ship captain, and has one minigame you can do that has actual sex involved akin to some of the side jobs here in Karryn's, but its also really early on. Called Light Space Love, definitely very early on though so more likely its worth waiting to see it get more content before trying unless you like really seeing a game as it develops, or a drip feed of content.

Alternatively, one thats a bit further along but still pretty early on in development is Saria Reclaimed, has a bit of a Lisa vibe going on if you've ever seen or played it artistically and in setting, though can't speak for how accurate it is to the overall vibe as I haven't played any of said series. In short, its got post apocalyptic vibes going on, and has a decent amount of content for what is there, but still quite early on. Definitely another game to keep an eye on if you like the combat style/lewds featured in Karryns.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Would love to see more Karryn, and glad we have what we have. Gym side-job is just icing on the cake for me.

I believe the one thing some forget is the effort the art requires. Sachinima hand draws every subtle variation, on top of unique poses, even redrawing older CGs to bring their quality up-to-date. So many JRPG H-games talk about "200+ type CG variations", yet usually it's just a subtle clothing/facial expression/mess on a simple side-view CG.

While KP lacks variety for some people's taste, nothing but quality has been dumped into the poses/scenes that do exist.

Karryn is the best example of a game that looks like a quality single-frame CG from an Nukige NV, yet the scenes dynamically change on both player and enemy input.

TL;DR - "Would love more KP, and let's love what we have. Ren n' Sachi are quality peeps. Last thing we want is another project abandoned via burnout. While nothing major is planned for the future - I'm sure Gym won't be the end."
lmfao, theyre doing their job and theyre getting paid for it, the game is not provided free of charge.
you can reasonably demand and expect more from a product youre buying.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Back to my attempt at a full pure, no masturbation run.
It's not worth, you can "cheat" changing few strings in files for that ending instead of slut ending. And tittle which you get for that ending also no worth. Just watch that ending once without spending a lot of time by cheating way because otherwise you will really disapointing to waste so much time.

• Angry
Reactions: vieparlashah

TomAlexanderFrame

Sep 18, 2019
1662651835993.png (image experimental offset penis for foreskin peeling)
(also some wip xray works fine, but it's far from done)

K, I have never touched RPGMaker before this. I have no idea how to setup variables, conditions and scripts (yet), but the idea should be something akin to having foreskin actually be peeled back and having smegma gradually increase -edit: DECREASE obviously ;).

I think I can work with the artwork just fine, but I'm gonna have to delve a bit deeper to understand:
-Adding layers of smegma based on dynamic parameters
-Positioning images based on ^
-Change image based on ^

The same would apply to text and voicelines triggered. I might have to splice a bit to intensify the effect.

Like swallowing sfx pre-cumshot along with alternate images with less smegma on it.

Might even consider "Karryn swallowed X gram (kilogram? lol) of smegma"

With custom edicts etc etc
Like "Prisoner Hygiene Standards" to reduce smegma for your normies ;)
or "Supervised Cleaning Regulation" - to make absolutely sure that qualified personnel (Karryn) does the "job"
Where cold showers only would marginally increase the amount of smegma on prisoners
And the reverse effect for allowing better hygiene elements

Honestly, if I make a smegma mod it's probably better to install or don't, but if I add more functionality like urophagia or something I suppose some of you might be interested in only parts. Choice is important to me at least if I can do it.

Edit: The idea of urophagia came to me when doing the waitress side-job. Pretty hot (to me at least) that all of that beer\water\whatever is eventually bound for the serving girl :D

Edit Edit: Edict that installs a sign on each adjacent toilet that the toilet is broken. Please use the hole on your right\left.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes