Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
It's not worth, you can "cheat" changing few strings in files for that ending instead of slut ending. And tittle which you get for that ending also no worth. Just watch that ending once without spending a lot of time by cheating way because otherwise you will really disapointing to waste so much time.
Souns more like they are doing a Challenge Run, which can be fun.

SabataTheOne

Jun 4, 2021
Yo its a bit too much to go through all the pages so i ask upfront:

How do you have sex at the Bar? I dont mean if you run out of Stamina during the Bar game and go to the back room.
I once "unlocked" it by accident but it ended pretty much immediately since i was low on energy.
Ever since then i try but i cant get it again

TomAlexanderFrame

Sep 18, 2019
Yo its a bit too much to go through all the pages so i ask upfront:

How do you have sex at the Bar? I dont mean if you run out of Stamina during the Bar game and go to the back room.
I once "unlocked" it by accident but it ended pretty much immediately since i was low on energy.
Ever since then i try but i cant get it again
Allow Karryn to get drunk (allow drinking)
She'll reach her limit and gobble away

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Sadism is normally not a big deal, if you know how to manage it. But going without Masturbation is much harder imo.
Yeap, if you know it's make huge impact on final score. In my hard mode run I wasn't care about sadism and finished with pure Karen on day 37 with around 70 lust score, but got happy ending. As result decided to check scripts, and found out each sadism adding +8 points to final score. When lust add just 0.4, so it's huge in comparing: 64 (8 sadism) vs. ~30 from lust.

Jul 27, 2017
lmfao, theyre doing their job and theyre getting paid for it, the game is not provided free of charge.
you can reasonably demand and expect more from a product youre buying.
I appreciate your opinion, and I did both support and buy the game.

You can reasonably justify and expect less from a product that has plenty of content and is a labor of love. <3

Jan 27, 2019
By any chance, would any of you happen to have a save during the free mode section where Karryn has no passives and is still a virgin?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I just started playing this game and it seems Karryn is just smashing through every enemy.. How do I lose fights on purpose to have as much naughty action as possible??

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I just started playing this game and it seems Karryn is just smashing through every enemy.. How do I lose fights on purpose to have as much naughty action as possible??
If you're playing on easy you're going to just plow through enemies for a while. That said the first floor is just easy. If you're playing on normal the latter parts of the second floor start to get a little tougher.

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
If you're playing on easy you're going to just plow through enemies for a while. That said the first floor is just easy. If you're playing on normal the latter parts of the second floor start to get a little tougher.
Gotcha, thanks :) Yeah currently playing on easy. Say, I now got to have some handjob and two titjob scenes so far.
As you can see, slut level is at 66 already while corruption is only at 1.. What do I need to do to improve that? 1662820898513.png

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Gotcha, thanks :) Yeah currently playing on easy. Say, I now got to have some handjob and two titjob scenes so far.
As you can see, slut level is at 66 already while corruption is only at 1.. What do I need to do to improve that? View attachment 2035550
Corruption doesn't have anything to do with sex, you gain ADMINISTRATIVE corruption from getting crooked edicts (forcing inmates into hard labor, drugging the inmates, using prison money to buy personal accessories for Karryn, etc)

Hodgoro

Oct 5, 2017
Have some issue. Install 1.06b + last CCMod (from links on first page), mods is working (can see fertility state). But i don't have "new" personal edict - only vanilla, for example i don't have "condoms edicts icons" or "gyaru things". There some condition for "new" edicts to show up?

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes