zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Can someone please link me pero mod link for 1.06?
I looked and couldn't find anything but 1.04
Also does it work with CCMod? Last time I tried it worked pretty well but I have found many questions about their compatibility
pero is not updated for the newest version of the game

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Still kind of wish there was a sort of middle ground for Karryn's lewdness. Like as soon as you hit a certain number her personality just goes full slut even if she's still a virgin.
Rem designed the game to either be a virgin run or a turbo slut run so Karryn seems to be predetermined to become a full-blown nymphomaniac if you keep playing long enough. Since you can alter the conditions under which you gain passives and also edit which lines Karryn uses you can potentially mod into the game a third state between virgin and slut Karryn.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Rem designed the game to either be a virgin run or a turbo slut run so Karryn seems to be predetermined to become a full-blown nymphomaniac if you keep playing long enough. Since you can alter the conditions under which you gain passives and also edit which lines Karryn uses you can potentially mod into the game a third state between virgin and slut Karryn.
I've also noticed it. She is either a complete slut or a virgin. I personliy also look for a middle ground. What I've also wanted is a romance path where she has an affiar with a prisoner or a guard.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
I've also noticed it. She is either a complete slut or a virgin. I personliy also look for a middle ground. What I've also wanted is a romance path where she has an affiar with a prisoner or a guard.
yeah, i also was left wanting one on one scenes with tonkin, yasu, gobriel and nonim.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
yeah, i also was left wanting one on one scenes with tonkin, yasu, gobriel and nonim.
A uniqe sex scene with the king in the virgin path. And also someone should add some blood wgen karryan loses her virginity. Also makes me wonder how she didn't lose her virginity in the age of 26, I doubt that the guys at the mention didn't notice her.

Anyways I hope Rem dosen't drop Karryans character, since she is kinda of a mascot already. Slim hopes for Karryan 2

Reactions: Z3r0K00l

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Nah, that's never going to happen.
IF we're even lucky, maybe after 5 or more years, there will be some hope for an expansion pack adding way more content than the Gym DLC.
Rem will make a wrong move if he throws Karryan away and dosen't do anything with her.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Not necessarily true, there is a middle ground. Depends on the routes you take to get to em. You CAN avoid alot of the passives but still be a half slut. Sadism and Masturbation (Not in battle) are not avoidable, exhibitionism could be or cannot it depend.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Nah, that's never going to happen.
IF we're even lucky, maybe after 5 or more years, there will be some hope for an expansion pack adding way more content than the Gym DLC.
Sorry to ask a stupid question, but there is a lot of mention of this Gym DLC. Is it already out ? I understood that it would be paid extra, but also that is not out yet, or in another version, maybe only on Steam (?)

HoesMad24x

Jan 2, 2022
There's no way they'll only include ONE sidejob for a paid dlc. On an already existing level. With the same variations of enemies. Noooooooooooooooooo

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedAISkye
Jul 13, 2018
There's no way they'll only include ONE sidejob for a paid dlc. On an already existing level. With the same variations of enemies. Noooooooooooooooooo
You can always just... not buy it (or not pirate it in this case). People are so used to games that have half of their core content ripped out and repackaged as $20 dlc that something that adds some neat, optional, extra content for cheap is suddenly seen as an aberration rather than how dlc should be.

Besides, if it DID add a bunch of what you listed, you'd instead be bitching about how "this should have been in the base game" like some people are hilariously trying to argue for a single side job that is only playable when you've already beaten the game.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
People are so used to games that have half of their core content ripped out and repackaged
You mean people like you are used to games that are rushed to release that you're completely okay with half of their content never being developed after its release.

The only reason I even supported the dev was because they've put effort into creating something unique which most RPG games don't, even if at the end it came out half-baked.

a single side job that is only playable when you've already beaten the game.
It doesn't even take much time to beat the game, the main incentive of the game is its replay-ability.

extra content for cheap
if it DID add a bunch of what you listed, you'd instead be bitching about how "this should have been in the base game"
The """"extra content"""" was stated to be a free update and then later turned into a paid DLC and if it does anything less, that would be a scam at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoesMad24x
Jul 13, 2018
You mean people like you are used to games that are rushed to release that you're completely okay with half of their content never being developed after its release.
I get that people on f95 are used to scams that promise endless content and stay in development hell for 10 years until getting abandoned, but: games that are completed in *4 years* are not "rushed", and sticking to their design plan instead of promising to implement literally every thing some random guys on a piracy site can dream of doesn't mean it's half-baked. The only thing that we know they were implementing and later decided to cut was the dogeza pose.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes