Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
Can someone explain to me about the mods as I come from other types of games made in rpgmaker and things like that I don't know what an aesthetic mod is or are they like a pokemon hack room? or are they work that put minigames?

Reactions: kissloveD

Oakvale

Sep 15, 2018
Started playing recently, is there a good way i could keep her covered in cum all the time, or as much as possible?
I tried modding the game by searching on the files, but the config files have changed a lot since the guide was written so i couldn't change the proper values for cleaning up.

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
I swear I thought there's a cheat mod that lets you increase body part's desire simply by pressing keys, but I cant find it again

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
I swear I thought there's a cheat mod that lets you increase body part's desire simply by pressing keys, but I cant find it again
This mod doesn't use the keyboard buttons, but it seems to be the only mod on the topic.
(Taken from the official discord server.)

MouseDesireCtrl v4
Allows you to quickly control Karryn's desire level with your mouse.
Clicking on the lower half of the hearts applies the "Suppress XXXX Desire" skill.
Clicking on the top half of the hearts applies the "Release XXXX Desire" skill.
Fixes in ver 4:
- Enabled automatic insertion of the mod line into the "www/mods.txt" file.

Reactions: Magnss

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
It seem like this baby is getting a new update for the gym floor, hopefully the near-final floor too since those two's content were rushed

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
As much as I like this game, I think it's time for the dev to move to a new project. And I'm hoping the next protagonist's hair is somewhere at this length:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't mind Karryn's boob size like some people but the hair length is pretty meh
Next project is already in the works, no idea if we got art yet tho

Reactions: Demokaze

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
As much as I like this game, I think it's time for the dev to move to a new project. And I'm hoping the next protagonist's hair is somewhere at this length:

I didn't mind Karryn's boob size like some people but the hair length is pretty meh
I personlliy like Karryan she is thicc in the right places, has a uniqe hair color and personlliy. She is played by an awsome VA (Silky milk).

The character you shared also awsome. I hope that Rem dosen't abandon karryans character completly and maybe add her either as a heroine, side character( Love intrest), or a cameo.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022

i love karryn but..... long hair >>>>>>>>>>>>>> short hair.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
No no no. If that poster thinks this game is the pinnacle of h-games, let them think that way.
They said they find it the only "likeable" h-game.
That is either being intentionally dishonest or lacking the experience of playing various h-games across different genres or a bit of both.
On top of severly limiting yourself if the only source of your game discoverability is this site and Steam.

This is also a thread to fanboy/fangirl over Karryn's Prison, so let them be.
You're better off doing that in the game's discord server.
Because even if you personally thought the game was a "masterpiece" which you're entitled to your opinion, you can still acknowledge the fact that it isn't "perfect", it still has its problems, some major and some minor.

You shouldn't feel like you have to make an excuse whenever it's something negative being brought on, if you had a good experience regardless of the issues, good for you, no one is trying to invalidate your experience here for you to try and act so defensive about everything.

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
They said they find it the only "likeable" h-game.
That is either being intentionally dishonest or lacking the experience of playing various h-games across different genres or a bit of both.
Or, it could be that the poster really just likes this game to give it a supporting comment. That's fine and there's no need to imply they're naive or dishonest.

You're better off doing that in the game's discord server.
Because even if you personally thought the game was a "masterpiece" which you're entitled to your opinion, you can still acknowledge the fact that it isn't "perfect", it still has its problems, some major and some minor.

You shouldn't feel like you have to make an excuse whenever it's something negative being brought on, if you had a good experience regardless of the issues, good for you, no one is trying to invalidate your experience here for you to try and act so defensive about everything.
True, but again, this thread is also for rationally or irrationally supporting the game, and that's okay. We're comparing experiences & preferences to each other and there are no losers in that comparison.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Or, it could be that the poster really just likes this game to give it a supporting comment. That's fine and there's no need to imply they're naive or dishonest.
He can't do that due to some kind of superiority complex.
Anyway a person who goes into other's profiles just to laught at other's bullying cannot talk about what is honest and what is dishonest at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RedAISkye

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021

Need sauce. My google skills have failed me.

• Hey there
Reactions: Demokaze
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes