Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
anyone knows the purpose of equipment effect of these two title (Control -100% ) ?
i try equip it but the effect only reduce stat but no change in control even after sleep

Prison Brawl Winner
Proof of a warden who beat the game on Warden Mode with Final Destination equipped all game since Level 1.
b]Passive:[/b] Strength +1
Equip Effects: Control -100% All Stats -10%

World Star Champion
Proof of a warden who beat the game on Prisoner Mode with Final Destination equipped all game since Level 1.
b]Passive:[/b] Strength +2
Equip Effects: Control -100% All Stats - 5%
Is your control positive by any chance?

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Honestly with all these Passives I don't even know how to get out of the floor :cry::ROFLMAO: Encounter when i'm nude and unnarmed - instantly gettin 0-100+ (sometimes 300) pleasure and even resist orgasm will break. The 72 orgasms from 8 people were just the peak for me.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Honestly with all these Passives I don't even know how to get out of the floor :cry::ROFLMAO: Encounter when i'm nude and unnarmed - instantly gettin 0-100+ (sometimes 300) pleasure and even resist orgasm will break. The 72 orgasms from 8 people were just the peak for me.
Hello there, I would like to talk about our Lord and Saviour Endurance!

No for real, that's the main thing to reverse all that sensitivity and pleasure stuff these bad boys are up to. (Although, at some point you're just fucked. Literally and figuratively)

5CAR3CR0W

Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone here have the link to a certain tool someone had created where you could check your save progress (in terms of passives and titles)?

You'd upload your save file there and it would show list of all passives and titles along with progress for those that haven't been unlocked yet.

My dumb ass forgot to bookmark that link the last time I used it and now I don't know what to search in order to find it in this thread.

Reactions: spokkimax
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes