FishyWishy9

May 13, 2019
hmm cant seem to repeat the gym job. only able to do it once. itll prolly be fixed soon but anyone else have this issue?

vieparlashah

Sep 3, 2018
I have otherwise been a lurker on this site for several years now. I've been a long-time supporter of Rem since the first .3 release. This gym DLC sucks. The whole design is dogshit.

There is zero risk vs reward, no gameplay. It may as well be a CG event like every other cheap RPGM release. Karryn's Prison has so much potential, and some of the modding community have shown that. However, this DLC is nowhere near the quality of the rest of the game. Even the new art looks shitty (proportions are off, colors are too shiny, style is incongruous with the rest of the game). I'm not even sure what the benefit of doing the Gym sidejob is. Riot chance down? Inmate stats up? Wholly uninspired design and implementation.

fdgftrtrwr

Oct 2, 2018
I have otherwise been a lurker on this site for several years now. I've been a long-time supporter of Rem since the first .3 release. This gym DLC sucks. The whole design is dogshit.

There is zero risk vs reward, no gameplay. It may as well be a CG event like every other cheap RPGM release. Karryn's Prison has so much potential, and some of the modding community have shown that. However, this DLC is nowhere near the quality of the rest of the game. Even the new art looks shitty (proportions are off, colors are too shiny, style is incongruous with the rest of the game). I'm not even sure what the benefit of doing the Gym sidejob is. Riot chance down? Inmate stats up? Wholly uninspired design and implementation.
Workins in gym u can get useful willpower skills

Majar

Apr 26, 2018
I don’t know if I’ve gone blind or what but I cannot find the edict in the list I’ve reapplied the dlc folder onto the game three times still don’t see it. Do you have a fresh save for it to come up?

twoo447

Apr 17, 2018
how do i start the gym side job. i did it once but after i cant do it anymore. theres no arrow for the locker or anything. am i missing something?

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Hmmm, Opening Karryn's Prison... The into is voiced. Thats nice. Lets try this GYM DLC.

Edit.... Okay A LOT more VOICE LINES got added into the game wow.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes