yuki_108

Apr 28, 2022
Guys Help i cant find the last enemy on level 3 rioting. i already search each corner and every room but still cant find the last enemy

Reactions: Deadpet

Alp Er Tunga

Sep 17, 2018
Is there any way to decrease slut level? I leveled up my str and dex i dont have any energy and my girl became a stupid bitch. I cant win any fights because she gets grabbed by goblins. Is my run doomed forever?

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
so i want to make succubus karyn build and i got 3 option :
1. Endurance, Energy, Mind and Dexterity (High sex damage but slow always get last turn)

2. Endurance, Energy, Mind and Agility (can Act first before enemy but not that damaging)

3. Endurance, Energy, Dexterity, Agility (High damage and Faster but cant optimize mind skill, Probably can reach double orgasm but will never reach triple)

wich one folks?

Indium

Jan 6, 2020
Why are people so upset about the gym dlc?
Because it only caters to a Karryn who's already slutty. Part of the reason this game is so loved by the community is because it offers the slow, dynamic corruption of Karryn. Even if you do multiple runs on the same difficulty, getting the same edicts and doing the same activities, chances are your experience will be different each time.
You don't get any of that with the Gym sidejob, so it doesn't feel particularly interesting to play to people who might prefer pure/low-slut Karryn.

rmstw

Nov 3, 2020
Hey gang. Big fan of Karryn's Prison. Noticed that from the previous version to this the game runs at a very fast speed. I know you are suppose to lock to 60 fps but I'm not seeing that option in the visual settings or for that matter anywhere. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Hey gang. Big fan of Karryn's Prison. Noticed that from the previous version to this the game runs at a very fast speed. I know you are suppose to lock to 60 fps but I'm not seeing that option in the visual settings or for that matter anywhere. Does anyone know how to fix this?
What did you pick when the game asked you this question?
Untitled.png

KV120

Nov 12, 2017
Having the exact same issue

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Man, I still get disappointed knowing I can never obtain that Chinese Karryn prison DLC. Had new costumes and everything. Shit was beautiful
there is no chinese dlc. there is the chinese language that was just released. a year or so back there was a chinese mod that had a bikini, but as far as i know it has not been updated in well over a year.

Reactions: Alkasal
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes