NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Yeah that's what I meant. Since Rem is US based, and a lot of people in the server are as well, they were quoting US cyber laws in hopes of deterring the guy from spreading his mod. It was obviously morally wrong of him to do what he was doing, but from his perspective, if morality is not a concern for him, there's nothing anyone could do to truly stop him using US cyber laws, coz he wasn't from US.
Yea, I began to realize that from the moment he started RLY typing. Before, he typed a few words associated with his mod (sometimes he didn't type at all just posted) but when I realized, yea this mf doesn't understand US Laws...cause he isn't US based. It was dead in the water deal.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Also For whoever, is thread moderator, if ur gonna post the gym dlc, tag it as unofficial or BETA in the main page. Cause if not, this thread is going to have a flood of the same fucking questions, of "Why is thing A not working with thing B, when it wasn't like that before" when the main issue is the GYM "DLC" is in BETA is no longer rly official of what will be represented.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Patch 1.0.6b FULL to 1.1.0b FULL (77.5 MB)
Pixeldrain

Patch 1.1.0 FULL to 1.1.0b FULL (0.97 MB)
Pixeldrain
Looks like I forgot to add some mods to the exclusion list, will re-upload in the main post.

You should also remove these files/folders from your first patch:-
www\mods\ImagePacks
www\mods\HideHud.js
www\mods\ImageReplacer.js

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
One thing I'd like to know, is if installing the gym dlc on the main post rollsback the game to a previous version. After installing the window goes to 1.07

I did a quick search of the thread, but couldn't find a comment talking about it.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
One thing I'd like to know, is if installing the gym dlc on the main post rollsback the game to a previous version. After installing the window goes to 1.07

I did a quick search of the thread, but couldn't find a comment talking about it.
It's because that's the beta version which is now discontinued and delayed for a rework.

I think someone mentioned here that the dev themselves stated it should be used for the game build v1.1.0 FULL.

So, if you're going to test it, better make a copy of the clean game in a separate directory just like you should do the same for CCMod.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I was wondering if any of you could have some advice for me in how to handle the side-jobs and reputation loss? On the one hand, I like the sidejobs and the added pressure of the reputation loss motivates you to do the jobs every now and then.

On the downside, it happens too frequently in my opinion. Every 4 days? And the tasks can take quite long to complete at times, especially the barmaid one, even if you pick the shortest time spent. I've not completed the game yet, but I've gone to floor 3 and too my frustration there's no edict that slows down the pace of the reputation degredation.

So in short, my question is, does any of you have any tips in regards to handling the reputation degredation that I have overlooked? Or should I just let it degrade at times. Or does a job reach a point where you can safely "abandon" it because you've gotten all you want out of it? Thanks.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I was wondering if any of you could have some advice for me in how to handle the side-jobs and reputation loss? On the one hand, I like the sidejobs and the added pressure of the reputation loss motivates you to do the jobs every now and then.

On the downside, it happens too frequently in my opinion. Every 4 days? And the tasks can take quite long to complete at times, especially the barmaid one, even if you pick the shortest time spent. I've not completed the game yet, but I've gone to floor 3 and too my frustration there's no edict that slows down the pace of the reputation degredation.

So in short, my question is, does any of you have any tips in regards to handling the reputation degredation that I have overlooked? Or should I just let it degrade at times. Or does a job reach a point where you can safely "abandon" it because you've gotten all you want out of it? Thanks.
The CC mod addresses this because you're right, the reputation loss is basically just obnoxious and over the top. I would assume however that if you're not still using 1.06b the CC mod won't work(?) and it may be a whie before it gets updated to work with 1.10b.

Edit: Actually ignore that and read this post, then set the value to like 20 or something. 4 is just too low.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes