Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Nope, even i fresh install the game won't fix anything, guess i need to fresh start a game :(
Once the loop bug happens your save is stuck with it from then on. Unless someone knows a way around it, you're basically screwed.
Dancing ?
It's a bug where certain defeat/sex scenes are stuck on a loop with inmates not fucking Karryn to cum. Instead, they just stand there either with their dick stuck inside Karryn doing nothing or just taking their dick out of their trousers over and over again.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
how to trigger bar event ? gym event ? and receptionist event ?
Bar event: get drunk
Gym event: be lewd enough to unlock the passive that let's you get the "Horny" (not arousal) effect
Receptionist: there is no event, just sex during the turn

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Bar event: get drunk
Gym event: be lewd enough to unlock the passive that let's you get the "Horny" (not arousal) effect
Receptionist: there is no event, just sex during the turn
i mean after we solve the mission how even to unlock that ?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Related to the game and its developers.

Sachinama and his family caught Covid-19
Also its recovering from the eyes surgery but a few inconveniences came up during the intervention
Finally if you love the development of both Melty Quest and Karryn's prison, then remember to support it via steam, dlsite, patreon and of course on Sachinama sites.

Source? The discord by the way

Feb 28, 2022
I am still confused about the game here, according to the portrait from the select difficult before starting the game, the prison mode seem to has 'Karryn is completed naked' but I can never figure out how to do it beside during her masturbating. Does anyone else figure out or this is not updated yet?

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I am still confused about the game here, according to the portrait from the select difficult before starting the game, the prison mode seem to has 'Karryn is completed naked' but I can never figure out how to do it beside during her masturbating. Does anyone else figure out or this is not updated yet?
Ive tried but Im not sure if you can get her in a totally undressed outside of battle fsr

ImFeelingGud

Oct 18, 2019
Related to the game and its developers.

Sachinama and his family caught Covid-19
Also its recovering from the eyes surgery but a few inconveniences came up during the intervention
Finally if you love the development of both Melty Quest and Karryn's prison, then remember to support it via steam, dlsite, patreon and of course on Sachinama sites.

Source? The discord by the way
Mf is cursed.

Nov 24, 2017
I'm playing with the CC mod installed but I can not seem to find the Gyaru edicts in the edict menu. I've only subjugated lvl 1, is it further down the line or am I simply blind?

• Angry
Reactions: zoomies
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes