Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Eh. I want much more submissive stuff instead actually. Fix the Gym DLC to be submissive like it should have been. Like the whole fucking game is designed to be. Have the prisoners force piercings and tattoos on her. Stuff like that is needed.
Well that is how you view the game not what the game is actually about. Nobody is forcing anything related to Sex. That is the entire point of the Desire System. The idea, that the MC is a closet Slut that enjoys all kinds of different things and is willing to do them once she has the Desire for it. Not only being submissive. If that is your kink great enjoy that stuff but don't act like the entire game is about that.

nyanko-sensei

Aug 28, 2022
the game code is very readable and easy to mod, so just make your Karryn the way you want. the beauty and the "problem" of doujin games is that they mostly reflect the fetishes of the developer and/or artist. and sometimes they don't align with the player's. I modded my Karryn to fit my needs personally

P.S. the Gym DLC is in the game code already. I edited it to my needs, but I'm no artist to add extra poses I'd like. still, the DLC adds a ton of new voice lines to enjoy

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Well that is how you view the game not what the game is actually about. Nobody is forcing anything related to Sex. That is the entire point of the Desire System. The idea, that the MC is a closet Slut that enjoys all kinds of different things and is willing to do them once she has the Desire for it. Not only being submissive. If that is your kink great enjoy that stuff but don't act like the entire game is about that.
But it actually is! You can not go straight into the prison having Dom sex. It is literally not possible. You need the prisoners to force sex stuff on you for you too learn and get corrupted. Not Dom at all, lol.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
But it actually is! You can not go straight into the prison having Dom sex. It is literally not possible. You need the prisoners to force sex stuff on you for you too learn and get corrupted. Not Dom at all, lol.
You don't get the point. First there is in the World not only Dom and Sub Sex. But more important in regards to the game.

Desire.png

Cock.png

Butt.png

As you can see, this game is selling the fantasy, that Karryn allows them to do those things to her. Never is she "forced" to anything.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
there is a problem with compressed version: missing "karryn_lady_stance_exp_1_1" and "karryn_secretary_stance_" in audio/voice
where can i find that voice file?

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
the game code is very readable and easy to mod, so just make your Karryn the way you want. the beauty and the "problem" of doujin games is that they mostly reflect the fetishes of the developer and/or artist. and sometimes they don't align with the player's. I modded my Karryn to fit my needs personally

P.S. the Gym DLC is in the game code already. I edited it to my needs, but I'm no artist to add extra poses I'd like. still, the DLC adds a ton of new voice lines to enjoy
Indeed! A helpful peep on this thread gave me a hand with one of the hurdles of coding, specifically giving bosses' dialogues whenever they use Sex Skills on Karryn. So far, this is what I got for Aron and Gobriel:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadly, I'm unable to get Tonkin to speak up when doing the Orc Paizuri pose atm. The codes I have added didn't break the game but they don't trigger. I also have no idea how to make the yetis and werewolves speak when doing their enemy-specific Sex Skills yet.

Azazin

Oct 23, 2021
Where do the condoms come from if they're all fucking her without one?
You're counting wrong: it's supposed to be IIII instead of III.
"I love CAM"
Isn't the entire point of the game having (mostly) illiterate prisoners fuck a superior secretary? Why are they writing and counting?
There's a bunch of people who consider this whole "body writing" fetish a complete turnoff. I'm one of them.
Man, nobody gives a f*ck what you think)

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Yes that's what I want, the save with all edict points unlocked, and the one where nobody has broken her yet. So emm Merry Christmas save anyone? lol
why not just edit the edicts so you have a bunch of points every day? it is easy to do and has been discussed several times.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Well all Edicts unlocked isn't that hard once you are in Happy Mode, because there is no Game Over anymore, so you can just Skip as many Days as you want. So you can do that if you want to. Aside from that, this Save is in Happy Mode with all Firsts Intact. Just make sure to Backup your saves first.
I think that's a close save, but the slut level might be too high at 95, and there are no eddict points, skills are still unfinishied. When going to strip club she used to be more shy and embarassed doesn't get angry anymore, anyone know why is it the slut level too high? I'm going to try and hack the save to remove the slut level lol thanks for the upload though.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
why not just edit the edicts so you have a bunch of points every day? it is easy to do and has been discussed several times.
I tried but the hacking tool I use doesn't seem to work and add more eddict points. What is the other method of editing eddict points a text file script? Which one was it again?

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes