ich0

Dec 14, 2018
The CC-mod was updated; whith this we should be able to use the new dlc fully (If there are no more problems). At least I hope we have all images.

Thanks at the people supporting the mod.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
The CC-mod was updated; whith this we should be able to use the new dlc fully (If there are no more problems). At least I hope we have all images.

Thanks at the people supporting the mod.
I doubt ccmod's dev is here, if you want to thank him you can do it on discord server where he might actually see.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Why dont mods work?
Because when a game is updated, files are changed, and when a mod is applied, files are also changed, and quite often those files are the same files. Mod developers need time to update their mods to compensate for changes made to a game when an update occurs.

At minimum, applying an outdated mod could easily negate changes made in the update, but it could just as easily break the game (and your saves) depending on the changes made in the mods and update.

Pandect

Mar 12, 2021
Their only other game, as far as I know, is Meltys Quest which didn't have battle fuck and had a corruption system that wasn't as deep as Karryn's Prison. Meltys Quest did have tons and tons of defeat CGs and sex events. They could be making a sequel for that game?

But yeah, remains to be seen what their future plans are, I've been checking their Discord everyday and they've gone mostly silent apart from the usual good mornings and answering bug reports. We can only wait and see for the upcoming reveal.
We were already told the next game is pretty much going to be a VN like Fate/Stay Night.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes