JoeruTenshi

Jul 25, 2020
To clarify, you can't legitimately have more than one of the starting titles at any one time. To have them all, you would have to add a cheat/mod and give yourself the missing titles.
Thanks for saying that. I thought I could have them all.:LOL:

Magnss

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to limit some of these indicators in the game files? something like making the "Butt" stat never go above 10 or never go below 100
78127129728719.png

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Thanks for saying that. I thought I could have them all.:LOL:
It's the same with the Challenge Run titles. Once you get the Prisoner Mode titles, you cannot get the Warden Mode titles. And if you had the Warden Mode titles, those get replaced by the Prisoner Mode ones. That said, this check only happens on the condition that you did not had the Prisoner Mode titles. Meaning, after having the Prisoner Mode titles, if you cheat/mod in the Warden Mode challenge titles again, they will permanently stay. That said, nothing can be done about permanently keeping more than one Starting Title. That stuff resets on a clean new game+, if you talk to the guard on the left of the new game room.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JoeruTenshi

Magnss

Jun 12, 2018
look for Desire in RemtairyKarryn.js
I need help. I can set the value to a minimum at the start of each battle but I can't set a limit without breaking the game. I tried, for example to leave the value of Mouth with a limit of 49 but it either skips the battles or the desire remains in 0

Edit: Well , is it different for places like the bathroom? I was able to manage to get a cap on desire in battles but not in places like the bathroom and the desires bar remains unchanged... this makes me think if karryn masturbates in the middle of battle, I'll break the game again.

Last edited:

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
I finished the game and it says something about new game +. what is that? I will I lose free play mode if I choose it?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I finished the game and it says something about new game +. what is that? I will I lose free play mode if I choose it?
New Game+ is a standard way to replay the game with the stats, money, and items you have collected in your first run to make the second one easier so you can either make the replay easier, or earn additional achievements or whatever.

Reactions: Litshadow

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
craziest thing about this website is someone asking a question, in broken english, with a big sweaty pussy as their avatar about a thing thats explained at length in the game itself and you're somehow meant to take that seriously

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fakeuser002

Litshadow

Sep 6, 2022
New Game+ is a standard way to replay the game with the stats, money, and items you have collected in your first run to make the second one easier so you can either make the replay easier, or earn additional achievements or whatever.
KingsRaiden Thanks.
ritenger nice vegeta avatar. I needed to confirm cause I don't wanna lose my stuff for what might ultimately be a dumb reason. I don't intend to replay this game if I get nothing for it. too many unreasonably tedious aspects. This isn't Kooooosoft's Kungfu Girl by a long shot after all.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes