virtt

Aug 18, 2018
Current CC Mod fucked with 1.2.0b. Got "undefined (reading "install")" on battle start. Any solution?
Or rage reply?:sneaky:
Screenshot_20230306-030149.png

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
on the second floor there is a classroom and in the upgrades there is something about anatomy class with it. does this proceed?
Interesting, never noticed that since I thought the only possible interaction on Lvl 2 was the bathroom... Is this for like a DLC or was it added by one of the mods?

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
on the second floor there is a classroom and in the upgrades there is something about anatomy class with it. does this proceed?
I had it in one of my playthrough, but it was just an edict, no actual action. Could see a long line of people trying to enter the classroom but not able to enter yourself.

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Is this Lovense Integration! new mechanic really worthy for download the game again?? I have not played the game since october, despite this game is a masterpiece in my opinion.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
A regular laptop. What do you mean about "a device"??
u should look up lovense, its a wireless vibrator toy, so basically the game now has function to work with a vibrator while u play. instead of just normal masturbation, so even if u used a vibrator b4 now the game plays with ur lovense according to the settings u set for the toy. there are no settings in game except activate or not and ALT key for emergency stop. :)

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
you've wasted 2h 9min of your life and could solve it with one google search
ppl search for games and stuff on google all the time karryn for example but cant b bothered to look up simple info like this the human race amazes me, these days not in a good way. XD becoming more and more dumbfounded by the facepalm stuff ppl do.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
btw it seems the pero mod for ingame titles and passives tracking is also having errors. tho its working for the previous 1.1.1f4 version, i installed ccmod and it loaded fine, aww well ig id prefer the older version for now. :/
pero error.jpg

opfnastya

Jun 9, 2019
Hi, has anyone else had issues with this?
TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw(...).contains is not a function
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:552:36)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDeathStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2226:17)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isAlive (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2658:39)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:120:23
Array.filter ()
Game_Troop.membersNeededToBeSubdued (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:119:27)
Game_Troop.isAllDead (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyTroop.js:106:17)
Function.BattleManager.isBattleEnd (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/MPP_SmoothBattleLog.js:240:50)
Scene_Battle.updateBattleProcess (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_scenes.js:2264:27)

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
At this point we need a "Tech support" threads for all these Gym and CC mods
tho i agree, whos got the skills and free time to keep an eye on the forum and fix all errors they come across. that being if its possible to fix them in a short amount of time rather than a full timey wimey bug tree (this solution to this bug causes a bug and that solution needs to b fixed by editing code that requires a revamp of earlier code, mayb yesterdays version mayb a yr ago requiring alot of code to b edited).

im not skilled with any of this but ik enough to know the stuff programmers and devs go thru making a game is absolutely insane. a little quote from 1 of my fave devs said "80% of making a game or program is bug fixing and 80% of those bug r human error". say a yrs worth of making a game, 80% of only the time spent making said game was fixing bugs which is 9.6 months or 292 days if done daily without days off. unless ur lucky and very skilled ofc, then id guess 60-70%.

all the more reason for a separate person or few as tech support to divide the work load. if i had the skills and knowledge and much more brains than i have id give it a real shot and do my best. mayb even find some1 to partner up with on it along the way. i wish. :/

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
ppl search for games and stuff on google all the time karryn for example but cant b bothered to look up simple info like this the human race amazes me, these days not in a good way. XD becoming more and more dumbfounded by the facepalm stuff ppl do.
Apocalypse can't arrive fast enough...

Reactions: camper88

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
All that i can say is that the DEV should take care of his HEALTH.
Im already satisfied and you should too that REM can dish out regular updates unlike some that takes 3 month short and 1 year tops but the content updates is much to be desired.
ALso alot of games ended due to having to take a very long break due to health reasons and just got burnt and tired that they did not have the motivation to continue.

Fernandosadao

Feb 25, 2022
I don't know what they teach at school nowadays but when I was at elementary school they were "teaching" html tags and we were writing them in fucking windows notepad. How does that help to someone who doesn't even know what a "folder" is? No wonder why newer generations seem so stupid sometimes.

Also there is a reason to why word "zoomer" is associated with newer gen. Some of them just wants to have information/knowledge downloaded into their brain directly without any learning effort, but unfortunately for them we are not technologically advanced for that yet. If we were that advanced, this thread would be only ~10 pages long.

Aaaanyway, there is a question I have to ask.
GUYS HELP ME I HAVE GYM DLC AND IT DOESN'T WORK, WHAT DO I DO?!
i am trying download the rpg maker mv ,maybe need it

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes