Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Bar increase money, Reception increase order, Washroom decrease fatigue & Strip club decrease riot. What does GYM do, make inmate stronger?
Increase warden exp. So it's pretty useless by level 3 since your almost done with the game.

• Haha
Reactions: thomastm

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
View attachment 2803518
Karryn looks so off here. The H-cups just don't fit on the character :HideThePain:
The moment I saw the battle pose with H-cups breasts, I realized that the art was done with those huge tits in mind, or rather Karryn's entire body into consideration. That same pose with smaller tits make seem like the smaller size look like balloons, unintentionally. Though I am also biased due to being used to the original size for years.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
in the Russian section of the channel in the discord. They say that after some one update, all mods will become incompatible with the game.

madtisa
Игра не оптимизирована, отсюда и нагрузка на ЦП, видеокарта почти не используется. Последние обновления должны немного исправить проблему, но потребуется ещё одно, чтобы полноценно использовать видеокарту и снизить потребление памяти. Кроме того эта оптимизация сделает существующие моды несовместимыми, но зато позволит анимировать позы (что сейчас невозможно)
via google translate
The game is not optimized, hence the load on the CPU, the video card is almost never used. The latest updates should fix the problem a little, but one more is required to fully utilize the graphics card and reduce memory consumption. In addition, this optimization will make existing mods incompatible, but it will allow you to animate poses (which is currently impossible)

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2020
does anyone have the latest update? The CC pregnancy mod and faster cutins mod it needs to run crash the game in the current outdated version uploaded on the Main page here.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Bar increase money, Reception increase order, Washroom decrease fatigue & Strip club decrease riot. What does GYM do, make inmate stronger?
Makes inmates have more hench dicks to go in your pussy, oops that came out wrong.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
I've used JoiPlay before, but now I get this message after a fresh(both JoiPlay+Plugins and Game is fresh) install on a new phone, I haven't changed/modified anything. Any solutions? Screenshot_20230728_130150_JoiPlay.jpg

Spacebabe69

Oct 30, 2017
So does the pregmod not work with the current version? Followed install instructions and I still get an error when trying to start a new game.

bricanyl

Oct 9, 2018
So does the pregmod not work with the current version? Followed install instructions and I still get an error when trying to start a new game.
There's a version that works. Click the tab that reads "Karryns Prison CCMod":

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I dunno man, right now I'm not sure what will help.
But I will at least plug the game to anyone who hasn't purchased it yet, since Rem and Sachi deserve our money for what they have put their time and effort into creating (yes I know the level irony of asking for this on a pirate board is high enough to cure the queen's anemia problems if pushed directly down her feeding tube).

And for those asking about the availability, the mods are not out yet. Still a few things are a work in progress.
But my plan is to release a bunch of mods all at once when the game is finally complete, so that it adds another round of gameplay to all those who finished all the vanilla routes. Not fiddling with any js to create alternative gameplay loops with these new CGs just yet, but might do so at a future date if I'm up to it.
Those mods still in the works or abandoned bud?

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
MattLess,帖子:11347638,會員:4794986 said:
是的,只需複制 pubic_black_normal 並重命名 pubic_black_normal_preg
[/引用]
yes just duplicate pubic_black_normal and rename pubic_black_normal_preg
brother!!!
can you teach me please

TypeError: this.passiveStatesRaw(...).contains is not a function
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isPassiveStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:552:36)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/YEP_AutoPassiveStates.js:435:14)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDeathStateAffected (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2226:17)
Game_Enemy.Game_BattlerBase.isDead (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_objects.js:2654:38)
Window_RemEnemyName.isShowWindow (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2617:22)
Window_RemEnemyName.updateOpacity (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2608:14)
Window_RemEnemyName.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/plugins/RemtairyEnemyName.js:2533:10)
chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4092:19
Array.forEach ()
Sprite.update (chrome-extension://dbennnecmgmoehpnglochencfhgfchec/www/js/rpg_core.js:4090:19)

I just don't understand what's wrong with me
Is he asking me to modify the text?

Viper4bravo

Jun 30, 2020
So, perhaps it's nothing and my lack of knowledge is making me jump at shadows, but I like to put this out there anyways.

Whenever I run the game it creats a file in User\Appdata\Local called karrynsprison50

It has a bunch of files
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And other files and folders not captured in the image.

Now, that seems shady as fuck, but it's also not twigging anything when I run a virus scan, or when i put some of the files through VirusTotal.

Is anyone able to explain what's going on here?

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes