Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I use MO2, it works, just need its extension for MO2. It sorta requires learning so if you need a small visual, here's a video, . He doesn't talk about manual downloads to MO2 but its the disc icon next to the instances. Manual to MO2 just requires you to click on the .zip or .rar file and that's it.
I installed it, but as the mods are not put on the Nexus, it doesn't recognize if the mods are compatible with each other or not, and if they need to be updated. The only mod on the Nexus is the extension. Anyway, thank you for your help.

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
The mods is annoying.
The previous version where i dl the mod and overwrite is ok even when a bit buggy.
But asking you to dl a mod interface change some line and shit just makes the process tedious.
You forget that mods are there to make the game more interesring specially for the rerun.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Send a guard with giant tits to maintain order in a prison full of lustful men, don't worry, nothing will happen to her. ;)
giant tits.
now also with a large areola.
Now I hope that those breasts produce breast milk, and that Karry's belly can carry dozens of children of prisoners and guards in a single pregnancy:sneaky:. I will wait for an official pregnancy system no matter what.
View attachment 2966644 View attachment 2966719 View attachment 2966721 View attachment 2966723
At this point they should also make her ass bigger.

OnionsDontCry

Jan 30, 2018
Respectfully, having the same issue as Onions. I unzipped it and put it into the "www" folder and nothing, so I removed it and then I took the main part of that dummy file (the java scrpt) and put it into the "js" folder within the "www" and still nothing. I even just put the folder in the main part where the "www", "log" and "local" folders are and still no gold. I'm stuck like the clothes in Karryn's cleavage. Do i need to completely replace the "js" folder with the dummy one or is there a guide in the comments? Theres over 1700 pages here so idk where to start.
From what I figured out Steam has to be completely off, so put the dummy loader in the main file and shut down steam

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes