ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
They're going to make her so big I just pictured a faceless naked prisoner in Anti-Titan gear while Guren no Yumiya plays

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
The Three Endings in KP are

Empress (Pure) Ending: Essentially completing the game with as little sexual content/contact as possible (allows a nice little wedding scene IIRC) NG+ is an option with your gained passives carrying over as well as a nice little title (not sure if levels/stats will as well or not)

Happy (H) Ending: This is the ending you tend to get if Karryn has had a lot of sex and/or went full slut, doing this ending allows a sort of endless freeplay mode and an option for a pseudo gallery in the form of custom battles/encounters (NG+ is an option with passives carrying over, again unsure about levels/stats)

Game Over: Havent explored this one much since i just play for fun and not necessarily for a challenge run or anything like that but if order falls to zero you get a title and a game over scene from what i understand and you can start another run with that additional title and passives (essentially a sort of forced NG+ but not really? At least if you want to keep playing with that save)
Dont remember any cutscenes in game over(control=0) ending. They could really expand on those, if nothing else after boobs expansion pack. :D

floran

May 20, 2020
Has the developer announced any new game or are they still focused on this game?
as far as I know they are working on another game but haven't provided a title or anything, they said the GYM dlc was going to be the last they would do for Karryns but was so badly received that they added the smaller and bigger cups.
Rem did said the new game protagonist is going to have smaller tits than Karryn.

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Dont remember any cutscenes in game over(control=0) ending. They could really expand on those, if nothing else after boobs expansion pack. :D
My B, as I said i never really go for game overs as i just play for fun, but the point still stands about those 3 being the possible endings for the game

xMalek

Jan 26, 2018
Hey, guys. is there anyway to modify the pleasure meter so i can't make her orgasm everytime. As soon as i fight a prisoner the orgasm loop starts. I tried to modify the resist orgasm and make her not happening but my stamina doesn't help at all. Is there anyway to fix this shit?

dudeguy123454321

Apr 14, 2020
One of the changelogs says there's a new cheat called Warm Coffee. Where is it? I don't find it in the cheat menu in free play mode. There's only Hot Coffee

Backzan

May 30, 2023
Getting Karryn naked all the time? Including the map screen (see fig.1)? I see you are a man of culture as well. That was actually one of my first tweaks. There are three easy tweaks you can do for the full experience:

1.) Don't let her put clothes back on after a fight. This includes the map screen. Works until sleep or waitress job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.) Wake up naked. Ofc including panties if you wish ;)

3.) Strip after side job (minigame).
With all three tweaks she should be naked all the time :)
any new way to get her naked guys????

• Red Heart
Reactions: kamina666
4.60 star(s) 428 Votes